• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Doomsayer

And Ben is a huge benefactor of Date Rape and Mike Wallace.

Please stop with that bullshit. Staff threw for 1600 yards to Megatron, but what about the other 3400 yards?

Rapistberger threw for 4000 yards total and has some solid recievers and TE's himself and still only managed to throw 600 yards more.

Not to mention Stafford doubled Ben's TD total and threw almost the same amount of INTs.

Like that has nothing to do with the Lions saying "lolrunninggame" and chucking the ball up nearly 50 times a game.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Like that has nothing to do with the Lions saying "lolrunninggame" and chucking the ball up nearly 50 times a game.

That makes it even more impressive. Staff had no running game to speak of, and threw a thousand times a game with minimal turnovers.

Just imagine when he gets a decent running game this upcoming year.

Doomsayer

Buzz is the Rams are taking Quick. He likes to drop passes so he'll hit the ground running in STL

I think they are going to take Hill. I mean, it only makes sense right?

Quick will probably drop to the end of round two/top of round three if he isn't taken with #33.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Stafford isn't a top 10 qb in the nfc

Sure Staff may not have the small hands and small penis as Alex Smith but everything else that matters? Come on brah.

Without question he's a better all around receiver. I've said as much in the past.

Mike Wallace is a game breaker akin to DeSean Jackson or Percy Harvin. Antonio is a solid possession receiver and nothing more'

squicken

I think they are going to take Hill. I mean, it only makes sense right?

Quick will probably drop to the end of round two/top of round three if he isn't taken with #33.

Oh I have no idea who they'll take. But STL media types saying it's Quick. Supposedly they don't like Hill, but then that could be smoke.

Lol so down on your team. Hopefully Bradford has a come back year and makes you hope again

I'm not really down on Bradford. It's the rest of the offense. Their two OTs can't block and their WRs can't open. They did shore up the middle of the OL at least.

Pats should take a CB/S and a WR.

Trumaine Johnson future!

Also,

8BT5G.jpg

Saxy

Kastrioti said:
Mike Wallace is a game breaker akin to DeSean Jackson
...and then disappears the next game or stretches of plays when they're not breaking anything except for your patience level. Brown can play the deep threat role and plays the quality possession receiver. He blocks in the running game and can a full route tree. One note speedsters like DeSean and Wallace have their place on a team but there are more dependable and better all around receivers that don't just blow the top off of an defense every 30-40 plays and remain invisible the rest of the time.

Godslay

Banned
If the Broncos take Osweiler in the 2nd round, I will fall into a deep Baltimore Larry like hole. What a moronic pick at 36 or 57, there are better guys out there in my opinion. Honestly I would rather not waste a pick this year on a development QB unless it is 4 round or beyond.

Doorman

Alright, got the NFL network streaming, pizza's almost ready, I just need to decide if I want to have a pop or some sort of milkshake or float to drink along with.

If there's a chat going on, lemme know. Otherwise, I think I'm ready for day 2.

If the Broncos take Osweiler in the 2nd round, I will fall into a deep Baltimore Larry like hole. What a moronic pick at 36 or 57, there are better guys out there in my opinion. Honestly I would rather not waste a pick this year on a development QB unless it is 4 round or beyond.

Larry would love to have Osweiler in Baltimore!

Jackson50

Ready for another home run, Lions GAF? My body is ready.
Alright, got the NFL network streaming, pizza's almost ready, I just need to decide if I want to have a pop or some sort of milkshake or float to drink along with.

If there's a chat going on, lemme know. Otherwise, I think I'm ready for day 2.
Milkshake. It brings all the boys to the yard.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Mike Wallace is a game breaker akin to DeSean Jackson or Percy Harvin. Antonio is a solid possession receiver and nothing more'

I have no idea what you guys are arguing about, but this is for you!
SWINGING-BALLS-ANTONIO-BROWN.gif

Also, I like that everyone believes that the Jest fucked up their pick. Again.

Doorman

Ready for another home run, Lions GAF? My body is ready.
I'm still not exactly convinced that Reiff is a "home run," but I'm alright with it. I'm thinking a little too worst-case-scenario, though, if his supposedly short arms turn out to be an issue I'm going to have nightmares next season about Jared Allen blowing right by him. I have high hopes, we'll see how the rest of their draft strategy develops.

Top Bottom