• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Did Harrison get parole?

F5zvd.jpg

squicken

Me thinks Randle and Hill would have been better picks than Quick, but I guess I know next to nothing about Quick

Yeah I have no idea. They worked out a few WRs but kept Quick's workout on some sort of double secret lockdown to not tip anyone off. At least they got the guy they wanted.

Sure Staff may not have the small hands and small penis as Alex Smith but everything else that matters? Come on brah.

Mike Wallace is a game breaker akin to DeSean Jackson or Percy Harvin. Antonio is a solid possession receiver and nothing more'

stafford could learn a lot from alex.... like how to beat the saints or win a playoff game. thankfully for stafford he will never again have the pressure of playing in a playoff game. let the big boys worry about that little matty!

what is this white devil talking about "oh too early to take him... too much of a risk!" motherfucker most of these players get up to bad shit, they just haven't been caught yet. they're all a risk!

if jenkins is there for the niners we take him! BPA fuckers!

Doomsayer

what is this white devil talking about "oh too early to take him... too much of a risk!" motherfucker most of these players get up to bad shit, they just haven't been caught yet. they're all a risk!

if jenkins is there for the niners we take him! BPA fuckers!

If Jenkins is there for us to take he is going to be our pick. Absolutely no reason not to take him.

Glenn or Hill.

Top Bottom