• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

LJ11

Bills taking Glenn. Finally have a complete OL.

I wish it were Lavonte David but he'll go somewhere else and have a good career.

Chiggs

Gold Member
First Round: Trades everywhere.
Second Round: None of the picks make sense.

Seriously.

I just love what the Broncos did; get my hopes up by trading out of the overrated first round, only to blow their #36 with a miserable pick of Jarvis Wolfe...I mean Derek Wolfe.

Awful!

Godslay

Banned
Seriously.

I just love what the Broncos did; get my hopes up by trading out of the overrated first round, only to blow their #36 with a miserable pick of Jarvis Wolfe...I mean Derek Wolfe.

Awful!

Came out of nowhere, but looking at him now and he doesn't seem terrible.

Chiggs

Gold Member
Came out of nowhere, but looking at him now and he doesn't seem terrible.

I'm not a talent scout, and he might pan out, but he could have been picked up later. Of course, the Broncos message board is rife with conspiracy talk of how the Eagles were ready to snatch him up. Whatever....

Godslay

Banned
I'm not a talent scout, and he might pan out, but he could have been picked up later. Of course, the Broncos message board is rife with conspiracy talk of how the Eagles were ready to snatch him up. Whatever....

Neither am I, but we have Fox and Del Rio, I'm sure they can make it work. If this is their guy then I guess I'll trust them with the pick. Osweiler would have been a worse pick in my opinion. We've had worse selections than Wolfe for sure.

Top Bottom