• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

RBH

I'm just not sold on Hill. I know he shined in the combine and pro day, but at Tech, he never seemed to really take full advantage of his (limited) opportunities and dropped quite a few catchable passes.

Wish him the best either way.

eznark

Banned
Has Konz been taken yet?

dabig2

Alshon Jeffrey to the Bears. I like it. Seems like the Jets stole the Bears pick in Hill, so they felt they needed to trade up to get a WR.

Seda

Considering the Bears 2nd starter WR is Earl Bennett, sure I'll take Jeffrey. Cutler won't have time to throw to him, though.

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Oh shit Westbrook!

Love the Mychal Kendricks pick. I was looking through best available last night and wanted this guy.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Sounds like ESPN coverage is awful again this year. I don't think I've seen ESPN's draft coverage for years now.

Anyone take Konz yet? Geez would love him at the end of the 2nd. Center depth would be great. Lavonte David at the end of the 2nd would be amazing as well! Bobby Massie or Kelechi Osemele other options!

Anyone take Konz yet? Geez would love him at the end of the 2nd. Center depth would be great. Lavonte David at the end of the 2nd would be amazing as well! Bobby Massie or Kelechi Osemele other options!

Well, any of those 3 will be taken by Detroit if they get there, so good luck!

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
SMH Browns.

And just like they did with McCoy, all of the Browns fans who are on Weeden's dick will turn on him and say he sucks, when our Lingerie Football League passing game is still beyond ass this season.

Top Bottom