• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

TheFatOne

Classless Jets fans booing the great Troy Brown. Who the fuck is this safety?

Edit: McCourty is probably going to move back to corner with this move.

Well, any of those 3 will be taken by Detroit if they get there, so good luck!
Yep. Curious to see how makes it to the bottom if the Giants don't trade up. WR would be fine by me as well. Reuben Randle still on the board?

RBH

Maybe Cleveland could pick up Braylon Edwards off free agency.

emot-smug.gif

LJ11

Someone is going to flat out steal Lavonte David.

Lol chuckd

No I don't fatone, didn't hear much about him though someone brought him up in the last week or so, trying to remember who.

Pre

Jeffrey pick is solid considering how many linemen were taken right before we picked. I will cry if we don't draft an OL in the next two rounds, though.

TheFatOne

Looking at some different Pats forums, and no one knows who the fuck this scrub is. This is not a good sign. Well at least he should be better than the current scrub safeties that the Pats have. He can't be worse than Sergio Brown.

Just got DirecTV today. Went straight to NFL Network. Watching the draft. Incredible. Dudes actually sound like they know what they're talking about.

I walk into another room of the house. The guy left all the TVs on to make sure they downloaded the satellite software or whatever they were doing. The draft is on. I sit down and start messing with the guide, trying to get our shows setup to DVR.

All of a sudden I realize I'm watching the draft but it's ESPN. Berman sounds like he's baying at the moon. Turned that shit over to NFLN.

Fox318

Man I wish the Jets didn't give away a 5th with that trade...

I guess the Jets will draft an OLB in the 3rd and draft a shit ton of RBs and OTs to see ifthey find gold.

Top Bottom