• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

LJ11 said:
I think the Rams are having a good draft, they just need to keep Jenkins on the field.
Agreed. I don't get the hate. They are filling holes and adding depth. Exactly what they should be doing with the number of picks they have.

I can't wait to see Sergio Brown cut. Even though I have no idea who this safety is the Pats drafted I still like their draft overall. Hopefully this safety is half way decent.

Fucking this guy who sucks according to everybody, dude made like 1 INT in 50 games, that's gonna be great. Him, that scrub from the Chargers, Slater and Chung.

Best combination of safeties in the league.

cdyhybrid

I like the pick. Radio saying they would've taken Keuchly if he was there at 12, same type of guy. Barrett Ruud is coming off 3 injuries.

TheFatOne

Saw this on a Pats board
Wilson spent four years at the University of Illinois, splitting his tenure between playing cornerback and safety. At 6'0", 205 lbs. he appears to have some decent power to him, something Nolan would be immediately drawn to.

He was known as a valuable leader for the Fighting Illini, and his college bio page says he was Illinois' honoree for the Big Ten Sportsmanship Award in 2010. These are two qualities we've come to expect out of prospects The Comrade brings in.

In 2011 Wilson was one of the better defenders on a defense that only allowed 19.6 points per game, ranking No. 15 in the nation.

His coverage skills could use some work, which is why he's projected to go in Round 6-7, but he can be physical and doesn't seem to shy away from contact.

I need that gif of the Jaguars fan.

LJ11

Him and Cortland will start an orphanage for their kids.

Hahaha

Worthy got his ass destroyed for a half, Konz and Zeit caved his head in, yet he came back in that second half and dished out punishment. It was pretty impressive, most guys would've relented.

squicken

I think the Rams are having a good draft, they just need to keep Jenkins on the field.

Well that's a huge but. To hear local Houston people tell the guy was unapologetic about his past. Fired an agent. Doesn't respond well to authority. We'll see. Could be a steal if Fisher can manage him

Narag

Saw this on a Pats board

I need that gif of the Jaguars fan.

tknm1.gif

eznark

Banned
Hahaha

Worthy got his ass destroyed for a half, Konz and Zeit caved his head in, yet he came back in that second half and dished out punishment. It was pretty impressive, most guys would've relented.

Yeah. It was a weird performance. He really turned it on.

Put him DE. Likely that Pickett is only around for another year or 2. Most our other DEs are too small for a 3-4 and were late round picks you hoped for change.

He'll be a great space eater for you there, freeing up Clay or the guy you drafted yesterday, Perry. Not excited to have to root against him -_-

Slo

NFLN just said that Zach Brown is allergic to contact. :jnc Maestro, that's the last time I trust you on our mocks!

After doing a little research, and finding absolutely no real info on the player the Pats just picked this is exactly how I feel.

Nobody even knows the guy, fucking 'draft experts' who get payed to look at late rounders don't know him. And Bill takes him in the second round....

Remember when this draft was fun ? Those were the days.

Top Bottom