• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

LJ11

I don't think Wilson will ever be an NFL starter and I certainly don't think he will see the success of a guy like Brees. I'm just saying you don't need to be 6'4" to be successful.

Wilson played tall, he never struggled behind that giant line.

I agree with you dude, but I'm serious about him going in the first if he were taller. Plenty of arm strength and accuracy. We've seen worse QBs go earlier the last few years.

Kosmo

Banned
568629122.jpg

OMG haha

Rorschach

Apparently you forgot who is on the depth chart at QB! It would be like me making fun of another teams defensive linemen.

I'd take all those QBs over our depth chart. Doesn't mean it's not funny. It's like how fat people can make fat jokes. It's my people!

Derp you can't make fun of their weird draft because you guys suck! Boring. I can relate because I've been there. Ridiculous first round pick? Check. Rounding up QBs with nowhere to put them all? Check.

eznark

Banned
I agree with you dude, but I'm serious about him going in the first if he were taller. Plenty of arm strength and accuracy. We've seen worse QBs go earlier the last few years.

Oh yeah, 100%. I'm personally surprised he went this high. But after tonight his height stops being an issue.

Like I said earlier today, I was thinking fifth or sixth for him.

eznark

Banned
I'd take all those QBs over our depth chart. Doesn't mean it's not funny. It's like how fat people can make fat jokes. It's my people!

Derp you can't make fun of their weird draft because you guys suck! Boring. I can relate because I've been there. Ridiculous first round pick? Check. Rounding up QBs with nowhere to put them all? Check.

And I was making fun of you in turn! God damn what did they do to you in Gitmo!? Laugh with me friend!!

evilhomer

Just saw the Wilson pick. Pete, why? I can defend Irving but come on. We have Flynn, Jackson, and Portis. We're good. Could have used a RB, LB, CB, i mean anything really besides QB and WR would have been acceptable.

I'd like to see a RB next and theres still a couple good ones left.

squicken

The plan is to get Kevin Kolb killed this year, its the only explanation.

Colts had to have an exit strategy on Peyton. Broncos with Tebow. Jets with Sanchez. That's not so far fetched. Fans and owners will understand if Kolb's carrer ends due to concussions. They won't be sympathetic if it ends due to shittiness.

Both of us passed him up? Is there something wrong with Massie we all don't know that he's not worth a mid 3rd? Zebrie Sanders later on then? Don't know who the CB we picked up is but NFL.com makes him sound pretty good. He was projected as an early 2nd RDer so great value possibly. Anyone watch Fleming play in college?

Draxal

As a Rutgers fan, Sanu was the only offence Rutgers had for the last three years as qb play/ol play was nonexistent. Defenses would key on him and he would still catch everything.

Kosmo

Banned
Lions take Dwight "Bill" Bentley

Solid pick

ESPN had me nervous showing Kurt Cousins highlights as it said "Lions Selection" at the bottom the screen.

Top Bottom