• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

squicken said:
what they actually don't have is LBs. Only had 3 on the roster going in to the draft
By the time the Trumaine pick came up though, I would imagine he ranked higher (as he should have) than the available options. I get it, but having quality CB depth is a good thing in this league.

He's prime to make fun of but I love the Jenkins pick for you guys. The guy has amazing talent. Fisher just needs to keep him from being a total fuck up.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Does NO even have a pick anytime soon are have they all been taken away for waterboarding the opposing team's secondary coach? I really haven't kept up.

My lone hope is to see Matt Daniels possibly drafted tomorrow or whenever round 7 is

MechDX

Anyone notice NFLN ALWAYS goes to commercial when the Texans pick?

And have you heard that NFLN has TNF all year this year??

eznark

Banned
Seahawks want to corner the market on middling QBs. Alex Smith must have been an inspiration!

Everyone knows Rors is a Raiders fan right? You guys have not forgotten this fact, correct? Remember what they traded for Carson Palmer?

k, just wanted to make sure we were all on the same page.

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏ @AdamSchefter

Now that Houston has used a third-round pick on Ohio State WR DeVier Posey, the Texans will attempt to trade veteran WR Jacoby Jones.

Smokeys dream coming true??

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I want to hate on Wilson, but he was pretty good for NC State. Where it's impossible to be "pretty good"

Was Pretty Great at Wisconsin.

Rather have him than Tannehill.

Top Bottom