• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
7BobY.jpg

Nope

His jacket is really looking nice for having just jumped out of the clown car with the other 12 Knickerbockers.

All 10 of the Giants UDFA's

Joe Martinek, FB,Rutgers
Jojo Nicolas, S,Miami
Julian Talley, WR, UMass
Adwale Ojomo,DE,Miami
David Douglas, WR,Arizona
Matt Broha, DE,LouisianaTech
Janzen Jackson, S, McNeese State
Damian Davis, WR, Mary Hardin-Baylor
Stephen Goodin, OL, Nebraska-Kearney
D’Angelo McCray, G, Memphis

The three highlighted are worth watching, Giants fans. The team had big interest in Goodin and I was reading the Seahawks were also big into vying for his service. Jackson has crazy talent and enough off the field issues to go along with it. Martinek is a running back/full back but he's got pretty good hands and is a "joker" type of guy who can move around the backfield.

Broha is also pretty raw but racked up a good number of sacks in his career. Could end up on the PS as a development DE.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I can't wait until Todd Haley calls trips and has the following personnel on the same side of the field (with 40 times).

Mike Wallace - 4.33
Antonio Brown - 4.47
Toney Clemons - 4.36
Chris Rainey - 4.37

Deal with that, old and slow Crows!

Major Harris did it first.

Skittles did it best.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I can't wait until Todd Haley calls trips and has the following personnel on the same side of the field (with 40 times).

Mike Wallace - 4.33
Antonio Brown - 4.47
Toney Clemons - 4.36
Chris Rainey - 4.37

Deal with that, old and slow Crows!

Skittles did it best.

Upshaw.gif

So Lions GAF are really Pats fans then?

A fat QB who wins games and makes the playoffs plays in Detroit

An extremely obese QB who throws interceptions, loses (especially to Detroit), and misses the playoffs plays in Tampa

You may as well become a Pats fan SNES. Might be easier on your old age and health

Tabris

I am a part of Lions GAF and I absolutely hate Pats GAF.

Oh wait, you meant Detroit Lions, not BC Lions. Current CFL Champions. :)

snesfreak

Banned
A fat QB who wins games and makes the playoffs plays in Detroit

An extremely obese QB who throws interceptions, loses (especially to Detroit), and misses the playoffs plays in Tampa

You may as well become a Pats fan SNES. Might be easier on your old age and health
Hell NO!
You should be banned just for suggesting that.
There's a line man, a line you just don't cross.
I am a part of Lions GAF and I absolutely hate Pats GAF.

Oh wait, you meant Detroit Lions, not BC Lions. Current CFL Champions. :)
:jnc

cajunator

Banned
I was talking to a 49ers fan tonight at the festival here. He lives in San Francisco and he was talking about the ludicrous prices of PSL's for the new stadium and we pretty much had a conversation about everything NFL related during the intermission. Dude flew all the way here because he heard how good this festival is. It was interesting to meet a 49ers fan who didnt tell a Saints fan to eat a bag of dicks.

Also, am I seeing this right? The Saints drafted a dude named NICK TOON?
That's pretty hilarious.

Top Bottom