• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

dschalter

honestly it was a terrible topic idea that never should have seen the light of day, though to be sure even a short banning for that post seems harsh.

exarkun

fox im a texans fan, add me to that shit. Insulted im not on there actually, got some scrub named syracuse022 on there and not me.

his name shows he ain't even texans fan. smh

Im like the Korver of texans-age. cept im not white, nor do I look like a shark...hmm maybe i need to rethink this...

Blondie

Neo Member
Can I get in on the list? Tampa Bay Bucs fan since '95! Loved me some Alstott & Dunn on O with Brooks, Barber, Lynch, and Sapp tearing it up on D! All of the state of Florida players on the team got me to follow them back in the mid 90's as I was primarily a college football fan. I still hate Dilfer with a passion and Dungy Dead Eyes could never get us over the hump. People forget how much Gruden meant to the 2002 team, and I'll always love him for it; even if he wore out his welcome with his overtly complicated play calling/perfectionist insanity. Nowadays I just wish we had different ownership, management, staff, and even QB as I'd take Tebow over Fatass Freeman any day of the week. What can I say I'm a Florida boy at heart! Go Bucs & Go Gatas! :jnc

snesfreak

Banned
Can I get in on the list? Tampa Bay Bucs fan since '95! Loved me some Alstott & Dunn on O with Brooks, Barber, Lynch, and Sapp tearing it up on D! All of the state of Florida players on the team got me to follow them back in the mid 90's as I was primarily a college football fan. I still hate Dilfer with a passion and Dungy Dead Eyes could never get us over the hump. People forget how much Gruden meant to the 2002 team, and I'll always love him for it; even if he wore out his welcome with his overtly complicated play calling/perfectionist insanity. Nowadays I just wish we had different ownership, management, staff, and even QB as I'd take Tebow over Fatass Freeman any day of the week. What can I say I'm a Florida boy at heart! Go Bucs & Go Gatas! :jnc
114438_la.jpg

beast786

Can we just start the football season. I am so tired of everything else.

Highlight game for me is the MNF against the sucky bears. Wanna beat them again in prime time. Damn sucky bears.

DMczaf

stafford_podDSC00160.jpg

That muffin top is about to bust loose.

"Suck it in Matt! Only a few more seconds, she's going to walk away any second now!"

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matt Barkley is basically Matt Stafford. They look alike too, except Barkley is ripped.

Rather have him.

Well since you're part of Texans-Age I can understand your affection with dudebro backup USC QB's like Leinart, Sanchez and eventually Barkely.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
0 playoff losses.

Well we played against the Saints so I'm sure some shenanigans were involved. The Aints probably sent Russian hooker spies to steal our gameplan and our playbooks all the while placing a bounty on Stafford and Megatron.

Staff is made of teflon and steel though, so I don't know WTF Loomis, Sean Payton, Drew Brees and the rest of that joke of a franchise were thinking.

cajunator

Banned
Well we played against the Saints so I'm sure some shenanigans were involved. The Aints probably sent Russian hooker spies to steal our gameplan and our playbooks all the while placing a bounty on Stafford and Megatron.

Staff is made of teflon and steel though, so I don't know WTF Loomis, Sean Payton, Drew Brees and the rest of that joke of a franchise were thinking.

:jnc

Browns come into draft needing wr's. Browns draft 2.dt's and a midget....

It ain't easy being cheesy....

*Throws his Stephen Hill Browns Jersey in the fire.

*Puts on his Frostee Rucker jersey

le sigh....

What's going on in here? Freeman's still fat despite visual evidence? I'm frankly shocked - shocked I tell you - that Ben isn't crowned as the league fatty. My QB is fatter than your QB.*

* Also, 2 rings. Suck it.

Top Bottom