• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

jakncoke

Banned
wow im dumb as morris claiborne. So I was at taco bell(freeman suggested it) and was ordering and right before I was about to pull up the pay window I open my wallet. I don't see my debit card, i look around my wallet and its not there, I look around my car.. still cant find it. So i have to cancel the order and drive off(Really should start carrying some cash as well). When I get home I look around, give my wallet one more look, dunno why I didn't look under the flap because it was in a place under it.. -_- /derp

snesfreak

Banned
wow im dumb as morris claiborne. So I was at taco bell(freeman suggested it) and was ordering and right before I was about to pull up the pay window I open my wallet. I don't see my debit card, i look around my wallet and its not there, I look around my car.. still cant find it. So i have to cancel the order and drive off(Really should start carrying some cash as well). When I get home I look around, give my wallet one more look, dunno why I didn't look under the flap because it was in a place under it.. -_- /derp
:you

Your getting old like Snes.

methodman

Banned
How did all of you guys become fans of your team? Location? Certain Player on the team? Enjoy scatism? Follow Satanism?

I was born in San Jose, so been a fan of bay area teams all my life: 9ers, SF Giants, Golden State Warriors (who are the worst franchise in sports IMO), San Jose Sharks, etc.

How did all of you guys become fans of your team? Location? Certain Player on the team? Enjoy scatism? Follow Satanism?

I was born in San Jose, so been a fan of bay area teams all my life: 9ers, SF Giants, Golden State Warriors (who are the worst franchise in sports IMO), San Jose Sharks, etc.

The only way is location.

Milchjon

Lighthouses, cliffs and wooden bridges.

Got into football very late because it's a niche sport over here. At that point I had already fallen in love with New England so rooting for the Pats was only logical.

yankeehater said:
The only way is location.

I DO have a soft spot for the Ravensburg Razorbacks ;-)

Hartt951

Born and live in San Diego. So Chargers/Padres it is for me.

jakncoke

Banned

pa born and my dad was a steelers fan. i hate where i born though, for some sick reason a pa town is the bills market! FUCKING DEVILS!

snesfreak

Banned

I was born a Bucs fan.

Watched the Pats play the Packers in the sb and liked them ever since.When I moved to Florida I started to follow the Heat and Rays somewhat.

Dad, Granddad, Great Granddad and some before him all came from MA.

MechDX

Grew up watching the Oilers (damn 93 playoffs....) until the fat bastard Adams tried to hold the city hostage and whored his team out to Tennessee. There was no way in hell I would become a stinking Cowboys fan so i was teamless for years until the Texans arrived.

exarkun

rors, didn't you see Matt's throw to owen daniels in the endzone? Shit was on a rope...

if that rope was as loose Stafford's abs

@Wrayfield : college rugby is mostly football/lacrosse/whatever big boys doing shit either once their season ends or after they dropped out of the program. So its a mixed bag.

you can never say its slow though. I just watched the video, he burns dudes. At the big universities, they even semi-recruit for rugby now. He looks pretty decent.

Top Bottom