• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

YOU PEOPLE!
And your QB steals laptops, that's not alleged either.

show+me+the+receipts.gif

Show me the evidence of the real existence of this laptop theft!

Why the hell would someone write their name in white paint on the lid?

And why would he go through all of the trouble to steal such a POS laptop? I'm assuming that was a picture of the laptop after it was thrown out the window, but still doesn't look like it was that nice of a laptop even prior to being thrown.

And the accepted story is that Cam purchased a laptop that was stolen by another person, and then panicked when the cops came knocking and threw the laptop out the window.

So, no, Cam's not a thief, maybe a pussy ass bitch and a terribly foolish customer, but not a thief.

squicken

And why would he go through all of the trouble to steal such a POS laptop? I'm assuming that was a picture of the laptop after it was thrown out the window, but still doesn't look like it was that nice of a laptop even prior to being thrown.

And the accepted story is that Cam purchased a laptop that was stolen by another person, and then panicked when the cops came knocking and threw the laptop out the window.

So, no, Cam's not a thief, maybe a pussy ass bitch and a terribly foolish customer, but not a thief.

None of that explains why he wrote his name on it like the nurses do with snes' shirts

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion

Possession of stolen goods, if you believe he purchased from the thief, instead of being the actual thief.

Ravens signed Jacoby Jones to a 2 year, $7 million deal.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eznark

Banned
Errr marathon?

Half-marathon?

Blowing guys?

I don't know you're doing something involving the Greeks.

Running a half. Ran a 10k last weekend. That was very easy despite me never running outside or on inclines. I imagine a half will be tougher. I'm not doing any special training though. Probably more running and less lifting once it gets closer.

Running a half. Ran a 10k last weekend. That was very easy despite me never running outside or on inclines. I imagine a half will be tougher. I'm not doing any special training though. Probably more running and less lifting once it gets closer.

You have a target time? What was your time on the 10K?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Pretty sure I'm just solidly in the "you people" category.

Oh well.

Here's a picture of Fatman eyeing a taco across the field

cE1GO.jpg

Pretty sure I'm just solidly in the "you people" category.

Oh well.

Here's a picture of Fatman eyeing a taco across the field

cE1GO.jpg

He doesn't know if it's a taco yet, because there's no drool. It could be a rolled up newspaper or a dried up leaf that curled in the shape of a taco. But he's watching it intently, waiting to see if the shift in the breeze will reveal it as a leaf, a corner of paper, or a true meat and cheese-filled afternoon snack.

Gotcha.

I need to step it up.
Easier to workout/be active in the summertime.

Top Bottom