• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Slo

So you want to segregate us?

That smells racist.

cE1GO.jpg

"I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Tampa and St Petersburg, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Florida, little black boys and black girls will be able to go halfsies on a 20 pack of soft-shell supremes with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

Money up front, no loans on tacos.

I have a dream today."

WedgeX

Banned
The fuck.

Detroit Lions' Ndamukong Suh set to participate on new dating game show

sn_u_suh1x_576.jpg

mlive said:
Detroit Lions defensive tackle Ndamukong Suh figures to show a softer side to the American public when he appears on Fox's new celebrity dating show The Choice.

Following a similar format to NBC's hit show, The Voice, contestants will compete for a date with one of four celebrity bachelors/bachelorettes, who are seated with their backs to the stage.

Suh is one of several participants with NFL connections. New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski and former players Warren Sapp and Jeremy Bloom have also been cast.

RBH

cE1GO.jpg

"I have a dream today.

I have a dream that one day, down in Tampa and St Petersburg, with its vicious racists, with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification; one day right there in Florida, little black boys and black girls will be able to go halfsies on a 20 pack of soft-shell supremes with little white boys and white girls as sisters and brothers.

I have a dream today."
:lol

snesfreak

Banned
So you want to segregate us?

That smells racist.
Yes, I'm racist against alligators.
And dentists.
You should both have your own schools!

cE1GO.jpg

"I have a dream today.

I have a dream today."

eQe3K.jpg

cE1GO.jpg

"Why didn't I think of that?"
YOU GOD DAMN PEOPLE!

GronkowskiJones_crop_340x234.jpg

But Gronk already has a lady!

I ran it in an hour (a bit less). I was on a 9 minute pace til a long ass bridge slowed me down. I'd like to do 9 minute miles for the half.

My calf has been bugging me for 2 months now, but I was running 10k in around 50 minutes. I'm gonna run a 10K event in september, so hope to get it down to around 40/45 minutes, but that's super optimistic since it's my first event, but still, should be fun.

Half a marathon seems pretty brutal to me, I wish you the best of luck.

eznark

Banned
http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images_root/images/photos/001/420/920/GronkowskiJones_crop_340x234.jpg[/img

But Gronk already has a lady!

My calf has been bugging me for 2 months now, but I was running 10k in around 50 minutes. I'm gonna run a 10K event in september, so hope to get it down to around 40/45 minutes, but that's super optimistic since it's my first event, but still, should be fun.

Half a marathon seems pretty brutal to me, I wish you the best of luck.[/QUOTE]

I was kind of focused on increasing my distance more than time for the past couple weeks. The 10k was more to get a feel for running outside and in a race environment. I was pretty happy with 58 minutes all things considered. I'd like to beat two hours on the half. It's not til August so I have plenty of time.

I ran ten miles a couple weeks ago no problem. It was slow-ish (9.5 min miles) and on a flat treadmill but still promising.

eznark

Banned
I challenge Snes to a duel.

Loser is forced to become a Browns fan for life.

Or death.

How is that a punishment? Browns have at least had franchise success. 8 World Championships to the Patriots 0. The true punishment would be forcing someone to root for your pathetically inept team.

I was kind of focused on increasing my distance more than time for the past couple weeks. The 10k was more to get a feel for running outside and in a race environment. I was pretty happy with 58 minutes all things considered. I'd like to beat two hours on the half. It's not til August so I have plenty of time.

I ran ten miles a couple weeks ago no problem. It was slow-ish (9.5 min miles) and on a flat treadmill but still promising.

I alway run outside, I just can't run on a treadmill, problem is that now that I've moved I need to find a new route. I had a really nice one through a forest with a great flat asphalt road back at my old house but I have no clue where to run now.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Yeah interested in Starhawk myself but full retail? Crazy ass shit, especially since I'm going to give my soul to Diablo 3 starting next week (where the hell is the god damn OT).

eznark

Banned
the game is a lot of fun but if you can't justify paying $60 then just wait for it to drop in price. the game is worth the $60 doe

I just bought Endless Space, SoaSE Rebellion and Diablo III today. It's a time issue more than anything. I'd jump in for $15 to monkey around for the ten days that a PS3 multiplayer game is viable.

Top Bottom