• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

jakncoke

Banned
Anything happen today?

No?

tumblr_m3f6p6z00F1qbiwxs.jpg

I just bought Endless Space, SoaSE Rebellion and Diablo III today. It's a time issue more than anything. I'd jump in for $15 to monkey around for the ten days that a PS3 multiplayer game is viable.

warhawk still has an extremely strong online group even though it came out in 2007. the problem with the ps3 is the multi-platform titles are always worse than xbox 360

jakncoke

Banned
It's gonna be a looong summer

Sigh..

lol we'll be into OT4 by the end, which if you think about it is pretty amazing considering how much more posts this OS has than any others. Pretty going to add up to the last 3-4 years combined easily maybe even more

Millis declined to give a salary range. One NFL official, who was not authorized to speak publicly, told USA TODAY Sports an official with less than five years in the league can make $50,000-$60,000 per year.

interesting

Vikings bill passed Minnesota Senate. It's really a piece of shit bill and I'm not just saying that cuz I hate the Vikes. IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT BILL. It'll go to conference and be passed. Watching the proceedings for 9 hours today I pretty much know which Dems/Repubs are somewhat intelligent to just plain stupid.

Junie12

lol we'll be into OT4 by the end, which if you think about it is pretty amazing considering how much more posts this OS has than any others. Pretty going to add up to the last 3-4 years combined easily maybe even more

And it's all thanks to Freeman for keeping NFL-GAF alive during these horrible times.

Those fat jokes is what keeps us going :jnc

Ænima

Vikings bill passed Minnesota Senate. It's really a piece of shit bill and I'm not just saying that cuz I hate the Vikes. IT'S A PIECE OF SHIT BILL. It'll go to conference and be passed. Watching the proceedings for 9 hours today I pretty much know which Dems/Repubs are somewhat intelligent to just plain stupid.
I haven't been keeping up too much with the bill, but I am reading about it now. Even with the last minute increase in what the NFL will have to pay for the stadium, they are still getting a better deal than the Minnesota taxpayers. If I was a Vikings fan, I would be more pissed at the NFL and Vikings ownership than the Minnesota politicians if this falls through.

Of course the NFL is a business, and it is probably in their best long-term interests for the Vikings to be moved to LA. So it makes sense that Minnesota has to take it up the ass in this deal.

Mindlog

I'm surprised more of NFL GAF doesn't post in Drunk GAF.
Especially Browns GAF.
And Pats GAF.
All those post cam-gate losses have to take a toll.

ps Screw the Falcons, Panthers and "Saints."
Racists.

ATF487

I'm surprised more of NFL GAF doesn't post in Drunk GAF.
Especially Browns GAF.
And Pats GAF.
All those post cam-gate losses have to take a toll.

ps Screw the Falcons, Panthers and "Saints."
Racists.

hey man i'm a drunken pats fan

and don't you forget it!!1

squicken

Jacob Bell retiring is not some noble hmmm makes you think dude has his priorities blah blah blah. That fucker was lazy and quit on the team and was just collecting a check the past couple of years. He wants to talk about preserving his health? How about letting his QBs get the crap beat out of them b/c he was a lazy punk ass bitch just going through the motions?

Fuck you Bell you selfish cunt. Now I gotta read and listen to your shithead face the next week or so as this all plays out and the media looks for another dude to put on TV

Majin Brady?

Oh God this thread turns into crap in the offseason more than any other sports thread. Y'all people are going to be the reason chriswrk never comes back. This is bordering on Midnight-Wrassling-GAF bad. and you don't want to be THAT bad.

bionic77

I just bought Endless Space, SoaSE Rebellion and Diablo III today. It's a time issue more than anything. I'd jump in for $15 to monkey around for the ten days that a PS3 multiplayer game is viable.
How do you find time to work, be a dad/husband, and play all of those games and post on here? I am so busy I am lucky if I get to watch half of an episode of some shit on tv while I eat dinner as quickly as possible. I don't remember the last time I got to watch a movie, play a game or workout in peace.

And Ninja enough with the Brady pics.

eznark

Banned
How do you find time to work, be a dad/husband, and play all of those games and post on here? I am so busy I am lucky if I get to watch half of an episode of some shit on tv while I eat dinner as quickly as possible. I don't remember the last time I got to watch a movie, play a game or workout in peace.

And Ninja enough with the Brady pics.

You pray to the wrong Gods

iEkp9y42ofwDL.png

It's all about the job. I don't work a 9-5 (or a 7-3 coalmine shift) so I can manage my days as I see fit. I usually find a handful of things I want to do in a week and schedule everything around them. I play games when my daughter goes to bed at 9. My wife doesn't work so it's easy to find time for us to hang out. But honestly, it I weren't blesses by the dead elk god in my professional life I'd find it hard to find any me time.

Top Bottom