• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Since we're in community let's have some real discussions. What is your guys' go to drink? I can binge on bud light or rum n coke, preferring admiral Nelson and coke zero.

Depends where I am. If I'm at a bar, usually a beer, likely an IPA or seasonal. Once in a while i'll go the liquor route and get an Old Fashioned, Vodka Red Bull or Jack and Coke

If I'm at home, usually a few beers (likely microbrews) or make a Screwdriver. When I want to get drunk, whatever liquor I have and Coors Light

Slo

So....things are actually looking positive one the Vikings stadium front? I can't help but expect Gary Anderson or Brett Favre to come out of nowhere to fuck this up.

Godslay

Banned
Since we're in community let's have some real discussions. What is your guys' go to drink? I can binge on bud light or rum n coke, preferring admiral Nelson and coke zero.

I usually go with Fat Tire, but I've been drinking Bells stuff pretty regularly. For mixed drinks, its usually tequila and grapefruit juice.

Slo

I usually go with Fat Tire, but I've been drinking Bells stuff pretty regularly. For mixed drinks, its usually tequila and grapefruit juice.

Bells is my favorite brewery, but I like the stuff out of New Belgium too. Fat Tire is okay but I like their Ranger IPA. If you can get a hold of it, you should try to get your hands on some Surly Furious or Surly Abrasive. Good little brewery out of MN. And, of course, if you're ever in Wisconsin get some New Glarus Spotted Cow.

eznark

Banned
3FD4BF30-E530-4AB7-94FD-1668F055377D.JPG

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I like to keep it classy. I put on a wife beater, kick back and drink some Stella Artois.

Ænima

I like:

ProductImage.aspx
+
coke__01676_zoom.jpg

Seagram's is good because I am too cheap for Jack, Maker's Mark, or Crown, but I have enough standards where I won't drink shit like Evan Williams.

The 50 million hike over the Vikings initial offer is quite a bit more palatable than the original plan to increase it by over 100 million.

Hopefully Zygi the business man realizes that he is still getting a stadium for half the price and signs on with the deal. I just want this shit done with.

Ænima

The 50 million hike over the Vikings initial offer is quite a bit more palatable than the original plan to increase it by over 100 million.

Hopefully Zygi the business man realizes that he is still getting a stadium for half the price and signs on with the deal. I just want this shit done with.
Yeah, it would really suck if the Vikings became just another douchey LA team.

Slo

Also having a Super Bowl win probably eases the pain.

Unlike that cold and barren Vikings trophy case that is nothing but a bad reminder of missed chances.

I plan to bronze my enlarged liver and send it to Minneapolis as a trophy of their victory over my soul.

minx

Fat Tire or Sailor Jerry and Diet Cherry Pepsi.

Oh and anyone who hasn't tried Sailor Jerry before and likes rum you owe it to yourself to try it. You will never go back to Captain Morgan. It is top self, usually costs less, and is higher in alcohol.

Ænima;37729701 said:
I like:

http://www.thewhiskyexchange.com/ProductImage.aspx?pc=BRBON%2FSEA7&w=270[/IMG + [IMG]http://catalog.reachthenations.org/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/coke__01676_zoom.jpg[/IMG

Seagram's is good because I am too cheap for Jack, Maker's Mark, or Crown, but I have enough standards where I won't drink shit like Evan Williams.[/QUOTE]

after a terrible night with 7n7's my body rejects this so badly :[

eznark

Banned
I'm guessing you just didn't realize it is in PA. It's in some place called Downington. Go there and get me some merchandise.

Top Bottom