• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

Please tell me Bernard Pollard is a Batman style dark avenger.

He should be a summon. When you enter the Tower of Evil and all those Pats fuckers are swarming you, you gotta summon Bernard Pollard to come down and do massive area damage.

Edit: You could also summon Vilma but you have to pay $$$ instead of mana.

All the love Bernard Pollard is getting is sickening, especially from the Steelers fans.

I know by now that you hate us more than you love your own teams, but have some dignity.

Didn't even know Germans had a word for dignity. I've seen the videos

I get it from you Bills fans how you grasp at everything just so you can hate us more. We've been shitting on your joke of a franchise for more than a decade now and before that you shat all over yourself. Add to that that you live in fucking Buffalo and you have the right to be angry.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
All the worst teams begin with a B.

BooThisMan.gif

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I get it from you Bills fans how you grasp at everything just so you can hate us more. We've been shitting on your joke of a franchise for more than a decade now and before that you shat all over yourself. Add to that that you live in fucking Buffalo and you have the right to be angry.

How would you know what "your team" was doing a decade ago? Wikipedia?

Since we're in community let's have some real discussions. What is your guys' go to drink? I can binge on bud light or rum n coke, preferring admiral Nelson and coke zero.

Top Bottom