• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

snesfreak

Banned
I'm fmt and I approve this message.

I motion that, similar to :jnc standing for lol, we create the emoticon :snes to mean "You People"

All this Buc talk will disappear when the season starts.

Nah, we'll still have alot of this:

"Why can't (insert team name here) play the Bucs every week. Freeman throws interceptions like they are rewarded with Tacos.

And so on and so on
YOU PEOPLE!
And :snes already has a meaning.

methodman

Banned
http://www.csnbayarea.com/football-...s-49ers-targeted-h?blockID=705078&feedID=5936

Pittsburgh quarterback Ben Roethlisberger stopped far short of accusing the 49ers of wrongdoing, but intimated Wednesday he suspected his bum ankle was being targeted during a game last season at Candlestick Park.

The topic turned to the New Orleans Saints' bounty scandal on The Dan Patrick Show on ESPN Radio, when Roethlisberger made passing reference to the 49ers' 20-3 victory over the Steelers on Monday, Dec. 19.

After that game, Roethlisberger called himself "the 49ers' best player." He threw three interceptions, was sacked three times and fumbled twice.

"Sometimes you get guys —- things happen under piles and, you know, the little extra twisting of the ankles and poking, things like that," Roethlisberger said. "But this whole bounty thing —- I don't know if I'd sit there and and say, 'Wow, that guy really tried to end my career.' Honestly, I don’t know."

Patrick asked Roethlisberger when the last time he felt a team was going after his knees, ankles or head.

"Um, wow, that's tough," Roethlisberger said. "I don't really complain about that stuff, either. But I think when we played San Fran, I felt like there were some things going on, some extra . . . Now, obviously, I did have the ankle and I was playing, so there was kind of a bulls-eye on there anyway. But for the most part, guys play tough and you go into a game expecting it. I expect to be tougher than them."

A 49ers team spokesman declined comment.

No 49ers players were penalized or fined for any illegal hits in the game.

Roethlisberger's status for against the 49ers was in question through pre-game warmups after he sustained a badly sprained left ankle in the Steelers' previous game.

"I really wasn't paying attention in pre-game, but with the injury he had, it wasn't really too easy for him to come back the next week and be 100 percent," said 49ers pass-rusher Aldon Smith after the game in which he recorded 2 1/2 sacks. "So it was definitely something we all had in mind."

Aseh1OqCIAAJvdn.jpg

what the hell?

wqDKY.jpg

snesfreak

Banned
Yeah I'm neither reading nor posting in that thread.
Though I'm going to assume it's filled with assholes posting shit 10x worse than anything I've ever been banned for.

Talon

He doesn't know if it's a taco yet, because there's no drool. It could be a rolled up newspaper or a dried up leaf that curled in the shape of a taco. But he's watching it intently, waiting to see if the shift in the breeze will reveal it as a leaf, a corner of paper, or a true meat and cheese-filled afternoon snack.
A hidden gem.

:jnc

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
75% of Gamers "Not Interested" In Wii U
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=473509

Resist the urge.

I'm mildly interested, it's not a day 1 thing for me.

If they went back and made it an actual "Next-Gen" system, then I'd be more excited.

The tablet looks neat if it meant more PC type games on a console. If they could figure out a way to make Europa Universalis or something work on a console, that'd be sweet.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Damn! A mod locked that WiiU thread...err um I mean, rejoice, snes won't get banned!

Me? I'm reserving judgement until the E3 reveal. Nobody expected the Wii to sell a billion consoles, either.

snesfreak

Banned
If the wiiu can't fully run ue4 that is going to really hurt 3rd party support.
We've (in the Wii U thread) been hearing that Nintendo was tweaking the hardware to support it. I don't know if it's true or not, but there's that.
And I think the quote you're talking about is the "intended platforms haven't even been announced" one right?
Doesn't mean it won't work on Wii U.

Nintendo needs to get their shit together and release a full blown Pokemon game on the Wii U.

Also, who's getting Max Payne 3? It looks kinda cool.

Junie12

Nintendo needs to get their shit together and release a full blown Pokemon game on the Wii U.

Also, who's getting Max Payne 3? It looks kinda cool.

Agree on the Pokemon thing, will get MP3 down the road at a discounted price.

Love the first two games but next week is Diablo week for me.

We've (in the Wii U thread) been hearing that Nintendo was tweaking the hardware to support it. I don't know if it's true or not, but there's that.
And I think the quote you're talking about is the "intended platforms haven't even been announced" one right?
Doesn't mean it won't work on Wii U.
That is the quote. Epic mentioning unannounced platforms seemed specific I hope it is a misunderstanding though.

snesfreak

Banned
That is the quote. Epic mentioning unannounced platforms seemed specific I hope it is a misunderstanding though.
From what we've been hearing Nintendo seems pretty serious about getting 3rd party support.
UE4 *should* be scalable too, and this won't be like the Wii when engines would have to be rewritten to run on it.
Wii U is using modern hardware, not something designed in 99.

squicken

Well it's clear the Rams want out of STL. Their demands for renovations have gone public. They are asking for a retractable roof. They know they'll never get that. It was the single most extravagent thing they could ask for while still calling it a "renovation" and not an entirely new stadium

LA Rams 2015

Top Bottom