• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT2| My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy Draft

eznark

Banned
Packers definitely lucked out by not having to play a quarterback in that first week. Lots of new pieces on defense who thankfully won't be tested.

eznark

Banned
Our defense will literally out score your pathetic offense so we can run the ball 50 times and cruise to an easy victory if we want

I'm just glad you have come down from the cuckold-coma and are now admitting he is shit and the only way you can win is if the other team gives you points.

Welcome back to reality, FMT.

Our defense will literally out score your pathetic offense so we can run the ball 50 times and cruise to an easy victory if we want

2gfuC.jpg

I'm just glad you have come down from the cuckold-coma and are now admitting he is shit and the only way you can win is if the other team gives you points.

Welcome back to reality, FMT.

Out team is given nothing, we only take. And unlike the packers we have a coach who knows what he is doing. No need to pass the ball when erron serves up 5 taints and pwill bounties your boy finley

Out team is given nothing, we only take. And unlike the packers we have a coach who knows what he is doing. No need to pass the ball when erron serves up 5 taints and pwill bounties your boy finley

Good thing you're playing at Lambeau, otherwise you'd have to deal with your crowd's calls for the backup again, after Smith throws his fourth checkdown for a TAINT.

bionic77

And we're going to act like Pittsburgh is part of the east coast now and not the Midwest?

Really?
Basic geography is now something that is up for debate?

I know your science books in Wisconsin are backwards as fuck, but I had assumed at least the maps would be up to date.

Also, sorry FMT but I am rooting for the Packers when they play the Niners. Your team is a bunch of thugs who tried to hurt our quarterback (even more). Fuck them! We could have used that fucking bye week and done something with it! You guys didn't do shit with your homefield!

That's my quarterback man, thats my quarterback!

So glad we finally locked up Campbell! It was inevitable in my eyes but glad it was done in time before OTA's and training camp start. We now have our core D all locked up until Washington's rookie deal gets to its end in a few seasons. Nice thing is the DE's contracts are loaded up front so they'll have minimum impact by the time our young LB's are ready for their new deal. Can't wait to see this D this season!

Talon

Seriously, people. Even in my delirious sick state, the midwest extends as far as Ohio. Pennsylvania's part of the east.

BigAT

The rookie contract stuff is definitely the best part of the new CBA, the Giants already have all seven of their draft picks signed.

jakncoke

Banned
Why does it seem a lot of people assume Brandon Weeden will perform better than a regular rookie because he is 28. He's still a rookie after all. Sure several rookies recently have performed early on, but that means nothing when its still the Browns will limited as fuck talent lol

Why does it seem a lot of people assume Brandon Weeden will perform better than a regular rookie because he is 28. He's still a rookie after all. Sure several rookies recently have performed early on, but that means nothing when its still the Browns will limited as fuck talent lol

They are basing it on how great Chris Weinke did day one in the NFL.

LJ11

Do you like the Young signing?

Seems like they could have grabbed a young project QB instead.

Yeah, I like it, much better option than Thigpen and they were desperate last season, played Fitz through injury.

They were going to draft a QB but the guy they wanted was drafted right before they picked. Only two guys who were on the board right before their pick was Cousins/Coleman. Still have a few guys in this weekend for rookie camp, including Youtube sensation Alex Tanney.

Top Bottom