• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Talon

The reality is that Philadelphia needs to bring back the Chunky.

Andy Reid is nothing without:
campbells-chunky-soup-profile.jpg

Talon

An elite Quarterback is measured by how many shitty teams he can beat.
Lord Brady, Eli, Big Ben, AGod, PeyPey and Drew Breeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees

are the elite QBs in the league today. No particular order for me. I like Big Ben better in some aspects, AGod better in others, Eli, etc. I'd rather taken the first healthy five over the short one, but I obviously have ulterior motives.

Milchjon

Nobody likes a cheater and the Pats clearly cheated and have had no where near the same level of success since they were caught.

Compare Brady's play from 2001-06 to 2007-2012, and he's definitely a better QB in the latter half. Even if you think their "cheating" did make a difference for the power balance of the league, you can't use that as an indictment for Brady.

Personally, I don't. Just like with the Saints and with PEDs, I think every single team is almost certainly using about the same amount of shady tactics at any given moment. When I make fun of the Saints/roiders, it's not because of the game's "integrity", it's because they got caught and because it's just another thing to use to tease their fans. Almost all professional sports are fucked up anyway when it comes to cheating. Also, show me the evidence! /breesmode

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Compare Brady's play from 2001-06 to 2007-2012, and he's definitely a better QB in the latter half. Even if you think their "cheating" did make a difference for the power balance of the league, you can't use that as an indictment for Brady.

Personally, I don't. Just like with the Saints and with PEDs, I think every single team is almost certainly using about the same amount of shady tactics at any given moment. When I make fun of the Saints/roiders, it's not because of the game's "integrity", it's because they got caught and because it's just another thing to use to tease their fans. Almost all professional sports are fucked up anyway when it comes to cheating. Also, show me the evidence! /breesmode

See, putting cheating in quotation marks is why nobody likes Pats fans. They did cheat, it's unequivocal. Pretending otherwise is just turrible. They cheated. They were cheaters. Period.

See, putting cheating in quotation marks is why nobody likes Pats fans. They did cheat, it's unequivocal. Pretending otherwise is just turrible. They cheated. They were cheaters. Period.

I liked how he tried to equate PEDs to illegally filming other teams. The cheating was so bad the league had to burn the tapes just so people could never see them.

Milchjon

Can Germans love?

Of course. I love Brady like Freeman loves Taco Bell.

I'll also love seeing the Dutch lose.

I even love all of you, which should tell you just how forgiving and all-encompassing my love is.

Basically I love everything but Tomatos, Family Guy and Jack Johnson. And of course the Steelers/Ravens/Giants/Jets etc

Edit: Shit, I forgot about Tabris. That guy somehow pisses me off.

Bowser

Wrap it up b: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...t-super-bowl-title?module=HP11_content_stream

The Los Angeles Kings won their first Stanley Cup trophy on Monday night after 45 years of existence, sending their hundreds of fans into a frenzy.

The news got us thinking: Which NFL team is most likely to next win its first Super Bowl title in franchise history?

Next up: Carolina Panthers

This exercise wasn't about which team was the closest to winning a title. The odds are strong that none of the teams above will win this year or even next. The idea was to predict what team was most likely to win their first Super Bowl next.

Only one of the teams on the list has Cam Newton. We think he'll win a Super Bowl someday, and we think he'll get it done before any of the teams above.

I'll also love seeing the Dutch lose.

Basically I love everything but Tomatos, Family Guy and Jack Johnson. And of course the Steelers/Ravens/Giants/Jets etc

Edit: Shit, I forgot about Tabris. That guy somehow pisses me off.

Love you too man! Too bad you're German.

I liked how he tried to equate PEDs to illegally filming other teams. The cheating was so bad the league had to burn the tapes just so people could never see them.

Didn't multiple coaches admit to doing the same thing as the Pats? The Pats were just dumb enough to get caught (Or snitched on).

Didn't multiple coaches admit to doing the same thing as the Pats? The Pats were just dumb enough to get caught (Or snitched on).

If you have a list of other teams that have done the same thing please give it to me so that I can complain about those teams also. The only team we know that definitely did it was the Pats, and coincidently they also havent won a SB since.

cajunator

Banned
I've gotten tired of all the false reports about the Brees signing. Its probably pretty close actually, but I'm not biting on any of the reports until a press conference or whatever is imminent. Being a Saints fan is suffering. On the upside, the new defensivep layers look decent and Nick toon is looking fairly legit, although the guys throwing to the team right now are a bunch of castoffs and placeholders.
Four wins or ten wins, whatever just get this fucking nightmare offseason over with! I'll probably be too busy at work to watch half of the games live anyway. Working Sundays really sucks.

MechDX

Okay guys, we've been avoiding it long enough. TOP 100.

Let's get some bitching going on in here.

Arian already weighed in:

Arian Foster‏@ArianFoster

I don't know one who did. RT @Ay_yoNick06: @ArianFoster isn't it your peers who voted on it?

Arian Foster‏@ArianFoster

But you initiate the rankings. RT @nflnetwork: The players vote on #NFLTop100 rankings Arian. We just share the results.

It is a joke. They hype the players voting but they are given a predetermined list.

Also Tebow is on it this year. TEBOW.

Top Bottom