• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
"I'm in great shape, dropped 15-20 pounds," he said. "But again, it's not really about that. Because for me, people may have seen how strong I looked, and they kind of (assumed I was) maybe out of shape orwhatever.

This guy's ego is incredible.

jakncoke

Banned
Watching that 30 for 30 thing on who killed the USFL. Decided to look up attendance figures and this is rather amusing

Rank 1983 Attendance Avg. Total
1. Denver Gold 41,736 375,624
2. Tampa Bay Bandits 39,896 359,064

Tampa #2 in 83'

Rank 1984 Attendance Avg. Total
1. Jacksonville Bulls 46,730 420,570
2. Tampa Bay Bandits 46,158 415,422

both these attendance scrubs of the NFL leading 84' USFL

Rank 1985 Attendance Avg. Total
1. Tampa Bay Bandits 45,220 406,980
2. Jacksonville Bulls 44,325 398,925

same with 85'

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
He can tear a bus in half like it was a warm Chalupa.

gol15.jpg

Did someone say chalupa?

jakncoke

Banned
Ok, as you may or may not remembered I linked to Herr's Jalapeno Popper flavored Cheese Poofs yesterday. They are awesome, but They are awesome enough for me to pay 26 shipped for a case. I checked Wal Mart no go. I was wondering if there is some sort of site online that im not aware of that allows you to search for a brand product and see what stores carry such product. If this doesn't exist, man that'd be a good niche site for small brand products I feel.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Ok, as you may or may not remembered I linked to Herr's Jalapeno Popper flavored Cheese Poofs yesterday. They are awesome, but They are awesome enough for me to pay 26 shipped for a case. I checked Wal Mart no go. I was wondering if there is some sort of site online that im not aware of that allows you to search for a brand product and see what stores carry such product. If this doesn't exist, man that'd be a good niche site for small brand products I feel.

http://www.herrs.com/HerrsLocations/branchlocations.html

So is it customary to tip movers?

The family and I are moving on June 9th to our new Townhouse and for the first time I hired movers cause I have no interest in killing myself for a day hauling all of the shit I own like I have the past two times.

I've got 5 guys coming out to the house to do the move and I just have no clue if its customary to tip and how much?

The family and I are moving on June 9th to our new Townhouse and for the first time I hired movers cause I have no interest in killing myself for a day hauling all of the shit I own like I have the past two times.

I've got 5 guys coming out to the house to do the move and I just have no clue if its customary to tip and how much?

Yes it is customary to tip. Don't start tip warz son.

jakncoke

Banned

Tip them a case of PBR.

Zeke

case of beer or weed thats how you tip movers

snesfreak

Banned
Probably from those "you're banned/unbanned from GAF" threads.
They turned into bitch about devolution threads, which is why they were both locked.

TheLegendary said:
Yes it is customary to tip.
Cool. No interest in starting any "warz" at all. Just curious whether it's customary to do so or not. Again, I have zero experience with movers. I've always just done it myself.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Cool. No interest in starting any "warz" at all. Just curious whether it's customary to do so or not. Again, I have zero experience with movers. I've always just done it myself.
Fine. I'll help you move, but there better be a case of Natty Light on ice!

Draxal

Make sure you have refreshments available, and treating them to lunch or dinner also works in lieu of a tip.

Alligatorjandro said:
Anybody get Max Payne 3?
Waiting on a price drop. Diablo 3 and Dragon's Dogma are higher on my list of wants and I left Dragon's Dogma on the shelf because I know Diablo 3 will consume my soul.

Milchjon

Yeah, I have no idea who this person is. Easy to lose track with so many members now. You have to be a real pain in the ass to get noticed.

Well, Devolution has been active in pretty much every other thread on GAF (including NFL threads) often voicing her opinion in a way that could occasionally become grating even if you actually agreed with her. Also, being a girl still guarantees a certain level of attention.

Anybody get Max Payne 3?

I really want to, but I'm broke and my 360 has been at a friend's for months now...

Top Bottom