• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

You changed your avatar?
YOU BASTARD!

image.php

Bowser

http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/Bucs/FreemanOTA2.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/Bucs/FreemanOTA.jpg/IMG]
[IMG]http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc45/snesfreak/neogaf/NFL/TO-thatsmyqb.gif

Still wearing a size XL jersey I see!

Fatman forever.

filler

Banned
Quick hits from OTA practice
By Steve Corkran
Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 at 11:42 am in Oakland Raiders.

The Raiders conducted their second practice of the organized team activities today in Alameda. It marked the first time that the media were permitted access to a practice this year.
Among the notable sights and notes:
Running back Darren McFadden practiced at full speed and in front of the media for the first time since he suffered a severe foot injury against the Kansas City Chiefs last October.
He participated in all the drills, made sharp cuts, caught passes and even ran a deep pattern down the right sideline. This has to pass as the most encouraging news for first-year coach Dennis Allen in the early going.
Allen said McFadden is at full speed and not limited in any capacity “that I can see.” McFadden missed the final nine games last season as a result of the injury.
Defensive end Matt Shaughnessy is back at practice, though he still is recovering from the shoulder injury that forced him to miss most of last season.
Allen said Shaughnessy’s rehab is going “great” and that Shaughnessy should be a full go by training camp.
Starting center Stefen Wisniewski underwent “a little procedure” on his shoulder earlier this year, and he still hasn’t been cleared for full-team drills,
Defensive tackle Richard Seymour and middle linebacker Rolando McClain are not at practice.
Allen said McClain was excused so that he be in Alamaba for his upcoming trial on four misdemeanors. Seymour was excused because it’s a “tradition” for Seymour to prepare for the upcoming season the way he sees fit. Allen said he is in communication with Seymour and satisfied with his approach.
Rookie wide receiver Juron Criner is a guy to keep an eye on. He made at least four head-turning plays during a 20-minute span.
He snared a ball thrown up for grabs in double coverage, caught a pass in that was tipped in heavy traffic, reached back for an off-the-mark throw and made an over-the-shoulder catch on a deep pass down the right sideline.
Allen said this is what the Raiders saw on videotape of Criner before they selected him in the NFL draft and is consistent with the way Criner has performed since he joined the Raiders.
Criner’s play is reminiscent of the way Denarius Moore burst on the scene last season en route to an impressive first season.
Other players absent were: punter Shane Lechler, kicker Sebastian Janikowski, fullback Marcel Reece and linebacker Mario Kurn.
Receivers Louis Murphy and Eddie McGee, as well as right guard Mike Brisiel worked on the side with trainers for part of practice. Allen said Brisiel is battling through a hamstring injury.

Criner puts on a show at OTA
By Jerry McDonald - NFL Writer
Tuesday, May 15th, 2012 at 12:19 pm in Oakland Raiders.

Practice quick hits, sent for insidebayarea.com . . .
For a day anyway, Juron Criner looked like 2012 version of Denarius Moore.

It was a year ago that Moore , a fifth-round draft pick out of Tennessee , began impressing his Raiders coaches and teammates with his playmaking skills. He carried it on through training camp and an excellent rookie season, catching 33 passes for 618 yards and a team-high five touchdowns.

Criner, the second of two fifth-round picks out of Arizona , came 20 spots later than Moore at 168. He was the standout of a nearly full-squad organized team activity session, catching at least six passes during team sessions _ some of them of the spectacular variety.

“It’s been a learning process for him,’’ coach Dennis Allen said following practice. “I think he every day he gets a little bit better. He’s learning more what to do. I was pleased with the way he practiced today. It’s not a whole lot different than what we saw on tape in college. That’s what we expect of him.’’

The last of Criner’s big plays came on a sideline throw by Terrelle Pryor that carried between 55 and 60 yards in the air, with cornerback Pat Lee the victim.

On a 50-yard heave from Carson Palmer into the end zone, Criner beat the coverage of DeMarcus Van Dyke and safety Tyvon Branch with a tumbling catch that brought hoots and shouts from his teammates.

On a fairly basic route over the middle, Criner somehow stopped himself to reach back and catch a Pryor pass that had been thrown behind him.

– Full speed ahead for Darren McFadden, who participated fully in drills and team sessions without restrictions.

“We want him to be healthy,’’ Allen said. “We want him to be able to stay healthy and we want to do everything we can to keep him that way.’’

– The biggest defensive play came when a Palmer pass bounced off the hands of Rashawn Jackson and then was juggled among several defenders until Aaron Curry held on to it and ran into the end zone for a touchdown.

– The Raiders employed exclusively a four-man line during defensive team sequences, with Allen saying three-man fronts will be added later

“You can’t throw everything at ‘em at one time,’’ Allen said.

– Allen’s style during the first full-team session open to the media was to stay fairly detatched, letting his coaches do the coaching while he often stands off alone as an observer.

“I believe as a head coach, ultimately you’re in charge of the product tha goes out on the field,’’ Allen said. “But part of being the head coach is you want to hire good people. You want to declare your expectations, what you expect out of them and then you want to get out fo the way and let them work.

“That’s kind of my style and that’s what I’ll do but I’m a coach at heart and I’ll get my hands dirty when I need to.’’

– Tight end David Ausberry is noticeably bigger in the upper body as he grows into his position. A converted wide receiver last season, Ausberry made one difficult catch in traffic and appears not to have lost any of the agility that makes him a tough matchup.

Allen said he expected Ausberry to be deployed as a receiving tight end this season but the bulk was necessary for blocking purposes.

— Among those players who were not present included defensive tackle Richard Seymour, who normally does not attend OTA sessions, and middle linebacker Rolando McClain, who is dealing with legal issues relating to the misdemeanor charge of illegal discharge of a firearm in Alabama .

Also not present was safety Mike Mitchell, who Allen said has a knee issue. Kickers Shane Lechler and Sebastian Janikowski also were not in Alameda .

Among those players who were present but not practicing were center Stefen Wisniewski, who had shoulder procedure following the season, Allen said, and right guard Mike Brisiel, who has a minor hamstring strain.

Alex Parsons played with the first team at center in Wisniewski’s absence, with Zach Hurd getting some reps at right guard with Cooper Carlisle moving to the left side.

Travis Goethel got most of the first-team snaps at middle linebacker in place of McClain, with Curry moving inside during one sequence.

– Rookie undrafted free agent wide receiver Thomas Mayo, who was having a difficult practice holding on to the ball, left drills and was limping.

SUPABOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your QB will never be too weak to steal a laptop.

At least he doesnt steal laptops.

Dutch Patriot said:
He might be the best coach in your horrible division (Hence the Bill stamp of approval).

Also, what's worse, living in NC or Germany?

I think the answer is Germany

YOU PEOPLE!

I don't know, there are some real shitholes in NC, plus we border the ultimate shithole, South Carolina.

Get it right, he was Gradkowski'd, not Jamarcus'd.

You are correct and I apologize suggesting he was Jamarcus'd. That's a low insult to make in the wrong, even against a rival.

Brady - A list of insults bigger than his fat, sloppy clitoris
Sanchez - Bust
Roethlisberger - Rapist, is not here 4 ur entertainment
Flacco - Unibrow, self proclaimed best QB in the league
Dalton - Ginger
Fitzpatrick - smart enough for Harvard, not smart enough to get the hell out of Buffalo
Rivers - Douchebag
Hassleback - Hasslebald
P. Manning - Manning Face
Rodgers - hates cancer patients
Stafford - Mr. Glass, Fatford
Cutler - Bitch-Made, J-Pout
Vick - Dog killer
Romo - Choker
Ryan - Coward
Newton - Thief
Brees - Glory whore, bountycaust denier
Freeman - Rubenesque
Smith - small hands, cuckold
Schaub - blander than white bread
E. Manning - pure as the driven snow, hero to all
Tebow - into his hands we commit our spirits

And even though he's retired:

Favre - itty bitty baby dick

squicken

Freeman may be fat but it could be much worse

New head coach Mike Mularkey says there's no quarterback competition between Gabbert and Henne, but that's what he has to say right now. Gabbert is in fragile condition after a brutal rookie season, and there's no reason to further shake his confidence. But all you really need to know is that Jaguars coaches have been working with Gabbert to re-teach him some fundamentals and hone his drops and balance in the pocket. That's not really what you want to hear about your starting quarterback as he enters year two of his career, after going 10th overall in the draft.

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20...05/15/strong.hunches/index.html#ixzz1uz9K4OJg

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Trust me - and ATL fans, back me up here. The problem isn't Gabbert and it isn't that Henne isn't shit. It's that Mularkey has no fucking idea what he's doing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Trust me - and ATL fans, back me up here. The problem isn't Gabbert and it isn't that Henne isn't shit. It's that Mularkey has no fucking idea what he's doing.

Mike Mularkey had a good 13-3 Steelers team in his rookie season as an o-coordinator and has ridden that success into multiple head coaching positions. It's mind blowing.

Top Bottom