• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Xeke said:
Well bought my ticket for the Eagles at Pittsburgh last night.
Grats! I'll be ordering my tickets to the Giants/Steelers game at Metlife on November 4th next week. It'll be my first game at the new stadium. Can't wait.

Wow , first game at new stadium ? Step yo game up, son. Ive already been to Pack @ Jets two seasons ago and Pack @ Giants last year. Think I'll be getting Packers @ Giants tickets shortly as well.

Prices are a little ridiculous though.

tumblr_m6139jYH511qbdxb2o1_500.jpg

I bet you he Gronk'd her.

jakncoke

Banned
I wish i had money to go to the Steelers/Eagles game this year. I was targeting the shit out of it, then my gf cunt mom had to kick me out :blarry

I wish i had money to go to the Steelers/Eagles game this year. I was targeting the shit out of it, then my gf cunt mom had to kick me out :blarry

a couple things:

1. both the steelers and eagles are shitty teams. why would you want to see this crapfest?
2. did your gf kick you out, your gf's mom, or do you and your gf have a child and you call her "cunt mom" because of a fight?

jakncoke

Banned
a couple things:

1. both the steelers and eagles are shitty teams. why would you want to see this crapfest?
2. did your gf kick you out, your gf's mom, or do you and your gf have a child and you call her "cunt mom" because of a fight?

gfs mom and i call her a cunt because she fucked my life up so randomly by kicking me out. She was unreasonable, she wanted me to clean the entire house and pay rent as well. She then randomly kicked me out causing me to be basically homeless and have to live out of a hotel for 2 weeks. Now i am super poor in a mexican ghetto. Was going to see a game at pnc park this year as well as some other things but thats all but gone. Also 6 motherfucking rings you shit takings chode! suck it down!!!!!!

gfs mom and i call her a cunt because she fucked my life up so randomly by kicking me out. She was unreasonable, she wanted me to clean the entire house and pay rent as well. She then randomly kicked me out causing me to be basically homeless and have to live out of a hotel for 2 weeks. Now i am super poor in a mexican ghetto. Was going to see a game at pnc park this year as well as some other things but thats all but gone. Also 6 motherfucking rings you shit takings chode! suck it down!!!!!!

lulz not sure if serious when you say you're outraged by this

and here are some facts about the 49ers and steelers:

1. 49ers have never lost a superbowl
2. steelers have many superbowl failures
3. the last 2 times the 49ers have lost a playoff game, the team who beat them went on to win the superbowl
4. the steelers have lost playoff games to tim tebow and david garrard
5. the 49ers have had two of the top two qb's in nfl history
6. the steelers have been a mostly irrelevant franchise over the past 30 years
7. the only reason the steelers won a superbowl in the 70's is steroids
8. the only reason the steelers won a superbowl in the 2000's is help from the refs and playing another team in the superbowl that had like 1 playoff win in its history prior to that year
9. jeff garcia, our 3rd best qb of the past 30 years, is better than every steelers QB in the history of their shitty franchise combined. he also doesn't rape and is LEGALLY married to a woman that roofles couldn't bag unless she was clinically dead
10. harbaugh is the greatest coach in the NFL since bill walsh

jakncoke

Banned

3. the last 2 times the 49ers have lost a playoff game, the team who beat them went on to win the superbowl
8. the only reason the steelers won a superbowl in the 2000's is help from the refs and playing another team in the superbowl that had like 1 playoff win in its history prior to that year
9. jeff garcia, our 3rd best qb of the past 30 years, is better than every steelers QB in the history of their shitty franchise combined. he also doesn't rape and is LEGALLY married to a woman that roofles couldn't bag unless she was clinically dead

Why should I clean everyones mess when i live in a small room with my gf and have basically no space for my stuff?

Also it is great to read your straw man insanity arguments.

bionic77

FMT remember when you used to cry about how bad the Niners were every year after 6 games?

That was pretty much every season of the last 10 years with a few exceptions.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing more of bitch FMT again. You can keep reliving the past while the Steelers go for number 7. Which will probably be how many points the Niners offense will have scored in the first month!

Also if you want to talk about cheating wasn't your owner thrown out of the league and his team given to his sisters retarded husband? Last I checked my owner was the ambassador of Ireland!

Why should I clean everyones mess when i live in a small room with my gf and have basically no space for my stuff?

Also it is great to read your straw man insanity arguments.

because she is letting you live in her house?

the problem with the youth today is.... because of their.... inexperience with the world, they cannot attempt to grasp the ideals set forth by myself and those who preceded me. but, as history has shown, they will come around, and embrace our philosophies and become model citizens in their own right. god bless this great nation

FMT remember when you used to cry about how bad the Niners were every year after 6 games?

That was pretty much every season of the last 10 years with a few exceptions.

I have a feeling we are going to be seeing more of bitch FMT again. You can keep reliving the past while the Steelers go for number 7. Which will probably be how many points the Niners offense will have scored in the first month!

Also if you want to talk about cheating wasn't your owner thrown out of the league and his team given to his sisters retarded husband? Last I checked my owner was the ambassador of Ireland!

you're living in the past again. those days are long gone, much like the days of the steelers making the playoffs.

as for eddie D, the league has had it out for us for years. plenty of proof here. the steelers ownership does basically the samething as eddie D and nothing happens. that's fine, we have survived against all odds. unlike the steelers we haven't received preferential treatment from the league front office or the officials over the years

jakncoke

Banned
because she is letting you live in her house?

the problem with the youth today is.... because of their.... inexperience with the world, they cannot attempt to grasp the ideals set forth by myself and those who preceded me. but, as history has shown, they will come around, and embrace our philosophies and become model citizens in their own right. god bless this great nation

lol so i should been her slave? because thats what she basically wanted out of me and some of my money so she could sit her fat ass in front on her computer when she wasnt at playing fb games. this would of been different if i didn't have a job, but i held a full time job. its the most ridiculous shit ever, anyone siding with her is just doing so to get a rise out of me.

you're living in the past again. those days are long gone, much like the days of the steelers making the playoffs.

as for eddie D, the league has had it out for us for years. plenty of proof here. the steelers ownership does basically the samething as eddie D and nothing happens. that's fine, we have survived against all odds. unlike the steelers we haven't received preferential treatment from the league front office or the officials over the years

much like 49ers having good qbs and winning sbs. the past man, never to happen again!

lol so i should been her slave? because thats what she basically wanted out of me and some of my money so she could sit her fat ass in front on her computer when she wasnt at playing fb games. this would of been different if i didn't have a job, but i held a full time job. its the most ridiculous shit ever, anyone siding with her is just doing so to get a rise out of me.

lol relax brotha just quoting some primus for you!

here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qI0dCVwdedE

bionic77

The only way to settle this is an avatar bet. Any avatar of the winners choosing for whoever goes furthest in the playoffs. If neither team makes the playoffs then we both have to have avatars of the other teams qb. Avatar lasts for 3 months.

Time to shut up or put up FMT. Do you really trust your avatar to the qb who has been benched more times than Ben had been to the SB? Do you want to trust your avatar to the coach who can't even win graciously?

The only way to settle this is an avatar bet. Any avatar of the winners choosing for whoever goes furthest in the playoffs. If neither team makes the playoffs then we both have to have avatars of the other teams qb. Avatar lasts for 3 months.

Time to shut up or put up FMT. Do you really trust your avatar to the qb who has been benched more times than Ben had been to the SB? Do you want to trust your avatar to the coach who can't even win graciously?

I feel cheated on...

bionic77

Has it ever worked out when a dude is living in his girlfriends parents house? Who wants to have some dude move into their house to nail their daughter?

i would gladly do this but i have already made other avatar bets. and why wouldn't i trust alex over ben? alex won a playoff game last year, had better numbers, and beat him head to head!

you keep referencing the benching when it was by mike singletary. that's like saying ben "scored" with a hottie when in fact he raped a drunk college girl

DCX

DCX

lol

DCX

jakncoke

Banned
Has it ever worked out when a dude is living in his girlfriends parents house? Who wants to have some dude move into their house to nail their daughter?

everyone said it wouldnt work, i figured nah these people are cool. lol boy i was wrong. funny thing, as i was leaving they bitched to my gf that i didnt go to them and thank them for letting me live there. lol what, you just kicked me out and you want me to kiss your ass on the way out. I should of known that when they started bitching to my gf that i hadn't landed a job yet(i was there 3 days) yet that this was going to be one way avenue

bionic77

i would gladly do this but i have already made other avatar bets. and why wouldn't i trust alex over ben? alex won a playoff game last year, had better numbers, and beat him head to head!

you keep referencing the benching when it was by mike singletary. that's like saying ben "scored" with a hottie when in fact he raped a drunk college girl
Who cares if Alex was benched by a black coach? It is because of people like you that the Steelers ownership had to get involved. The fact is is that Alex got benched multiple times for different scrubs and often the team played better with those nobodies.

Also I will be impressed with Alex if he outplays a healthy Ben. Even the Raiders beat Ben when he came back from a head injury too early.

Who cares if Alex was benched by a black coach? It is because of people like you that the Steelers ownership had to get involved. The fact is is that Alex got benched multiple times for different scrubs and often the team played better with those nobodies.

Also I will be impressed with Alex if he outplays a healthy Ben. Even the Raiders beat Ben when he came back from a head injury too early.

alex actually got benched once by singletary. he initially lost his job to injury and then inexplicably got benched before the rams game (which would have allowed us to make the playoffs). singletary actually went back to alex at half time because troy smith sucked so much dick.

but i digress. alex is handling his business now and our team is in great shape unlike the steelers who have a bunch of puppet coaches with no authority on decision making. your team on the field is run and for all intents and purposes controlled by ownership. steelers are the cowboys of the AFC

bionic77

Was Alex drafted the year before or after Ben?

Didn't Alex come with Cutler?

All I remember about Alex's rookie season is that he didn't throw a single TD and made a shitload of embarrassing picks and TOs. It was literally the exact opposite of Bens rookie year when the Steelers went 15-1 and lost to the Cheatriots in the AFC.

Want Nolan the coach for the Niners back then? I think I remember him most for only worrying about how he looked. God the Niners are a joke. Almost a decade of Alex and one fucking playoff win and close to a decade of failure. Can't wait to laugh at them again this season.

jakncoke

Banned
qbs from Alex Smith draft class

1-1 Alexis Smith
1-24 Erron Rodgers
1-25 Jason Campbell
3-67 Charlie Frye
3-69 Andrew Walter
3-85 David Greene
4-106 Kyle Orton
4-121 Stefan Lefors
5-145 Dan Orlovsky
5-152 Adrian McPherson
6-213 Dereck Anderson
7-229 James Kilian
7-230 Matt Cassell
7-250 Ryan Fitzpatrick

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
qbs from Alex Smith draft class

1-1 Alexis Smith
1-24 Erron Rodgers
1-25 Jason Campbell
3-67 Charlie Frye
3-69 Andrew Walter
3-85 David Greene
4-106 Kyle Orton
4-121 Stefan Lefors
5-145 Dan Orlovsky
5-152 Adrian McPherson
6-213 Dereck Anderson
7-229 James Kilian
7-230 Matt Cassell
7-250 Ryan Fitzpatrick

The last two are as good as the first two!

Rorschach

lol Mexican ghetto.

This is true.

Was Alex drafted the year before or after Ben?

Didn't Alex come with Cutler?

All I remember about Alex's rookie season is that he didn't throw a single TD and made a shitload of embarrassing picks and TOs. It was literally the exact opposite of Bens rookie year when the Steelers went 15-1 and lost to the Cheatriots in the AFC.

Want Nolan the coach for the Niners back then? I think I remember him most for only worrying about how he looked. God the Niners are a joke. Almost a decade of Alex and one fucking playoff win and close to a decade of failure. Can't wait to laugh at them again this season.

1. alex did throw a td pass his rookie year
2. alex was drafted onto a 2-14 team. those 2 wins came against the cards... in overtime.
3. alex smith has been benched once, and it was in 2010.
4. alex smith has played in 4 total seasons. he was injured in 2007 missing most of the season and was out for all of 2008.
5. mike nolan was almost as bad as mike singletary
6. as i said all along, and as has already been proven, all alex needed was a real coach. and look what happens!
7. when did you laugh at the niners last season? when alex and our D was styling on you without our best player (patrick willis)?

Top Bottom