• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

Objection!

The entire exchange deserves to be highlighted.

Chaka is also representing herself, which leads to exchanges like this:

Davis: “As it shows, you also have your hand on his genitals. I mean why would you take a picture like that?”

Chaka: “I do not. Let’s look closely at the exhibit right here, Judge. Where is my hand placed in this exhibit?”

Judge: “I do not answer questions. . . . The witness does.”

Chaka: “Can you tell me where my hand is actually at in this photo?”

Davis: “It looks like it’s in the genitals to me. I mean your hands are on his genitals. Your hand is on his—”

Chaka: “Objection.”

That is the greatest thing I have seen in a long time.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
LgLJA.jpg

MechDX

You people are going to draw attention to the NFL OT. We were basically left alone in our forum inside a forum but now we are doomed!

Wrayfield

Hey, I didn't derail that thread.
Some ass decided to make an already shitty thread even worse.

That's true. But I can see the trolls just waiting for you to post in WiiUsuckz thread no 223. Maybe you enjoy that, but these things are not worth a click, let alone a comment.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Brees during Letterman show: Bounty probe 'extremely unfair'

New Orleans Saints quarterback Drew Brees, appearing on CBS’s “Late Show with David Letterman” Thursday night, said the Saints' bounty scandal is “just an extremely unfortunate deal” and the investigation has been “extremely unfair.”

Letterman, in response, then asked, “On which side of it?”

Brees: “All sides. It’s certainly not a positive thing. I mean, just the whole process itself and the investigation I feel like has been extremely unfair. Unfortunately, it seems like it's been more of a media campaign than it is actually finding the truth of the matter.”

Letterman asked Brees whether he knew about a bounty program, and Brees said, “Absolutely not, and that's not something that I believe our team would be engaged in.”

Not only that, but it’s something the Saints quarterback says isn’t part of football, after Letterman wondered whether bounties or at least attempts to knock opponents out of games is “just a part of the culture of football.”

“Pay to injure? No, absolutely not,” Brees said, adding, “It seems like it's a smear campaign. We’re dragging (accused Saints players) through the mud, we’re ruining their reputations and careers with no true evidence.”

The interview didn’t focus solely on the Saints’ situation in terms of the bounties. Brees also talked about his partnership with Dick’s Sporting Goods and its PACE program to test for concussions, a serious topic that Letterman couldn’t resist joking about.

“I got a concussion right now,” the host said. “I had a little trouble in the makeup room.”

I hate the "subtitle your gifs so people know what they are saying" trend in the world of gifs. If you can't tell what they're saying, don't bother.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
La Canfora has a list of best 11 and worst 11 contracts from a value/bargain perspective.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/story/...argains-and-the-11-worst-contracts-in-the-nfl

Worth a read if you're bored and want something football related.

Alex Mack, Browns, C, $2 million: Another stalwart going deeper into his rookie deal, Mack has been an anchor for the offensive line and someone at the heart of what the Browns try to do in the run game and with pass protection. He gets overlooked some because of the team's overall offensive deficiencies, but just as the Browns took care of left tackle Joe Thomas a year ago, so too will Mack be in line for a new deal soon enough.

Mack ranks only 21st in the NFL in average salary for centers (Maurkice Pouncey is right in this area as well, and he's about a year behind Mack in the about-to-get-paid line), and with salaries for interior linemen shooting up big time since Mack entered the league, there is money to be made here. With another new quarterback-of-the-future under center in rookie Brandon Weeden, all the better to secure that QB/C combo for years to come.

I will fully admit it's so very sad that I get excited any time I see the Browns mentioned in any big article but either way...

Palance1.gif

ajf009

I hate the "subtitle your gifs so people know what they are saying" trend in the world of gifs. If you can't tell what they're saying, don't bother.

I saw a Steve Carell gif that was him mouthing some word and under was an entire paragraph.... dumb as shit

WedgeX

Banned
Was just gonna post that. I hope he proves me wrong and is really the guy to take Detroit to the next level; but if this offseason has been any indication, I think him, Cunningham, and Mayhew are not the right people to help the organization achieve greatness.

Prove me wrong Jim!

You're not plinko!

Top Bottom