• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

snesfreak

Banned
Each and every one of you are haters.

Stop hating.
image.php

Xeke

Banned
Well bought my ticket for the Eagles at Pittsburgh last night. Damn that is expensive but I'm totally pumped. October 7th so the weather should be great and it's 1pm game so I will make it back to the apartment for the rest of the football day. Couldn't convince anyone else to pay for it so it's just me, hope there are some other Eagles fans in the vicinity.

Well bought my ticket for the Eagles at Pittsburgh last night. Damn that is expensive but I'm totally pumped. October 7th so the weather should be great and it's 1pm game so I will make it back to the apartment for the rest of the football day. Couldn't convince anyone else to pay for it so it's just me, hope there are some other Eagles fans in the vicinity.

Good luck I hope you make it out alive. Should be a really good game. Hopefully the D sacks Ben 9 tyimes again.

Xeke

Banned
Or be crushed by a truck.

Good luck I hope you make it out alive. Should be a really good game. Hopefully the D sacks Ben 9 tyimes again.

That's what I'm hoping for. Will be wearing my jersey and providing pics of course.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
I don't think I ever put up pics of when me and my friend went to the Lions/Packers thanksgiving game.

Probably because my mustache was absolutely disgusting thanks to Movember.

Godslay

Banned
"Man! You're such a happy dad of two beautifull children!"
"Yeah bro, you really turned into a :blarry"

More positivity in NFL-GAF! Vote for Dutch 2014!

I know that they are different countries (Denmark/Netherlands), but close enough...

happydane.jpg

Explains the abundance of positivity.

bionic77

The Eagles almost killed Ben in 08 at the Linc. I was at that game. The offensive line play by the Steelers was some of the worst I have ever seen. So was our play calling on offense...

That season ended well though :)

Top Bottom