• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

:jnc

No seriously, I think he'll be good until he retires in 2015.

Look at that guy. Hat backwards, he's clearly comfortable with his teammates and the system. Cool, calm, collected. He's just having fun out there. He'll be a great leader and great QB.

ladies and gentlemen your 2012 Kevin Kolb!

Jdez15

Banned
Richardson lookin good in the orange and brown.
trent-richardson-cleveland.jpg

Godslay

Banned
Low blow dude.

Godslay I still love Tebow and the Broncos will be cursed for the next ten years, with or without Peyton, because of that crime.

WWTD? He certainly wouldn't want to curse the Broncos or Elway now would he? I know you are an imperfect being following in the footsteps of a nearly perfect creature. Keep the faith my friend.

bro's i dont want to start a whole new thread on the subject but i'm getting a 3ds xl and wanted to pickup some old DS classics. i know we have some nintendo fanboys here in the thread so bionic/snes, give me some quality games i should get. gamestop has a 2 for 1 on used games right now!

Jdez15

Banned
bro's i dont want to start a whole new thread on the subject but i'm getting a 3ds xl and wanted to pickup some old DS classics. i know we have some nintendo fanboys here in the thread so bionic/snes, give me some quality games i should get. gamestop has a 2 for 1 on used games right now!

tumblr_m3qcqlkXa51qj47y6.gif

bionic77

harbaugh right now is better than a lot of starting QB's in the league, including roofles
Harbaugh is not fit to be Ben's qb coach let alone mentioned in the same breath as a qb. Hell Harbaugh is so much lower than Ben that even his fat daughters and wife aren't worthy of Ben's attention in a bathroom bar. He only goes after the high profile fatties.

bionic77

Fire Emblem (download the GBA ones too), chronotrigger, all the dragon quest games, the Mario and Luigi RPGs (they are all good), Phoenix Wright (also on iOS), Metroid, NSMB, Castlevania DS, and many others I can't think of without having access to a laptop (this is all from the phone).

First thing get Kid Icarus. Game of the year.

Fire Emblem (download the GBA ones too), chronotrigger, all the dragon quest games, the Mario and Luigi RPGs (they are all good), Phoenix Wright (also on iOS), Metroid, NSMB, Castlevania DS, and many others I can't think of without having access to a laptop (this is all from the phone).

First thing get Kid Icarus. Game of the year.

you can DL the gba versions of games on 3ds? i had a 3ds for a short time before and dont remember seeing any GBA games available.

also, i already bought a few 3ds games so i'll have them when the xl comes out.... KI is one of them! i don't have a womans hands so i should be able to play it just fine

Kolb is better than Alex Smith, so I can deal with that.

lets see, alex smith:

- has better stats than kolb
- has more wins than kolb
- has won a division title
- has won a playoff game
- tied for the lead league in 4th quarter comebacks last year
- doesn't have one of the top 2 wr's in the league
- had DOUBLE the amount of wins in 2011 as kolb has had in his entire career combined

kevin kolb:

- has stolen a lot of money from the cardinals
- caused the cardinals to lose a good young CB and a 2nd round pick
- probably won't even be the starter for the cards

cdyhybrid

On paper maybe, or fleecing teams. But as FMT will point out Alex made it to a NFC Championship game, and until Flynn gets there he isn't remotely close to Smith's level.

Alex was 1% responsible for that team's success. Akili Smith would have done the same with Harbaugh and that team around him.

Alex was 1% responsible for that team's success. Akili Smith would have done the same with Harbaugh and that team around him.

i love when people make excuses for alex smiths success :D

at least you admit harbaugh is far and away the best coach in the division and the league. i hope pete carroll, ken whisenhunt and jeff fisher stick around for a looooooooooooooong time. niners basically get a free pass into the playoffs with these 3 jokers running the other teams in the division

On paper maybe, or fleecing teams. But as FMT will point out Alex made it to a NFC Championship game, and until Flynn gets there he isn't remotely close to Smith's level.

Flynn has a Superbowl ring, though. So not only has he been to an NFC title game, he has been to, and won, a Superbowl. So I would say by these standards you have laid in front of me, Flynn is actually above Alex's level

Flynn has a Superbowl ring, though. So not only has he been to an NFC title game, he has been to, and won, a Superbowl. So I would say by these standards you have laid in front of me, Flynn is actually above Alex's level

if the lions played in the NFC West i would say that flynn would end the year with the best stats in the division BY FAR just based on 2 matchups against the lions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdBocjHaQE

unfortunately for him, none of the defenses in our division are that shitty. i say again: in a division that includes the st louis rams, none of the teams have a defense even close to the shittiness of the lions!

if the lions played in the NFC West i would say that flynn would end the year with the best stats in the division BY FAR just based on 2 matchups against the lions

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgdBocjHaQE

unfortunately for him, none of the defenses in our division are that shitty. i say again: in a division that includes the st louis rams, none of the teams have a defense even close to the shittiness of the lions!

Who needs a Defense?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAkmxoWvHjc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ldR7sCYKC9k&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFgDzWYopjo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-gY3OrHFPg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFFf_GoZPCk

Doomsayer

I present to you, the 49ers official message board:

We're all glad he's OK, that was cleared up within the first few posts. I didn't realize that we all had to express our feelings. Anyway, after I saw he was OK, I moved on to my next thought:

MORON!

This is strike 2. I would GLADLY trade this guy while he has value. Honestly. I hate people that can't make smart decisions outside of the game to make sure he can help his team win. Would you ever see Jerry Rice or Joe Montana caught with a DUI or found stabbed at a house party? Christ.....

What an *****. What a ****ING *****. I'm nearly done with this fool.

not enough :jnc in the world for this.

lol my buddy texted me "A Smith got stabbed!" and i was thinking how the fuck did alex smith get involved in a situation where he was stabbed? was he robbed? was it a domestic dispute? was it... oh, aldon. of course.

DUI + stabbing this offseason. now he just needs to fail a drug test and he gets the hat trick. you can do it aldon!

Zeke

Just dropping by to let Alligatorjandro I enjoyed some gator last night at dinner with the GF and it was delicious.

Glory Days 2
Infinite Space
Elite Beat Agents
Professor Layton
Rhythm Heaven

lets see, alex smith:

- has better stats than kolb
- has more wins than kolb
- has won a division title
- has won a playoff game
- tied for the lead league in 4th quarter comebacks last year
- doesn't have one of the top 2 wr's in the league
- had DOUBLE the amount of wins in 2011 as kolb has had in his entire career combined

kevin kolb:

- has stolen a lot of money from the cardinals
- caused the cardinals to lose a good young CB and a 2nd round pick
- probably won't even be the starter for the cards

Sorry but this is one troll I have to cosign.

Top Bottom