• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

methodman

Banned
Jets will beat the 49ers twice this season

ah damn quick edit. nicely done sir.

About Aldon Smith - I don't give a fuck what these guys do in the off season or during their parties, but if he misses playtime (by being suspended), I will definitely be pissed at the guy. Needs to grow the fuck up. DUI and getting stabbed in one off season is probably enough for the NFL to decide he deserves some disciplinary action.

jakncoke

Banned
ah damn quick edit. nicely done sir.

About Aldon Smith - I don't give a fuck what these guys do in the off season or during their parties, but if he misses playtime (by being suspended), I will definitely be pissed at the guy. Needs to grow the fuck up. DUI and getting stabbed in one off season is probably enough for the NFL to decide he deserves some disciplinary action.

Should getting stabbed because he was trying to break up a fight really count against him?

snes got banned? O lawd, what happened now?

Should getting stabbed because he was trying to break up a fight really count against him?

If that's true, the disciplinary office (read:Goodell) could argue that he shouldn't have been there and he's involving himself with the wrong people.

bluemax

Banned
Oh shit, for what? Damn... we tried to warn him.

<snesfreak> Long string of posts about personal drama related to trolling on other boards and in your IRC channel. We've also seen quite a few posts disrespectful of the moderation staff. You received a perm warning last ban. No longer additive to GAF.

I think calling everyone "faggots" is probably not the best idea.

BigAT

super-mario-bros-duck-hunt-u-_001.jpg

Fox318

I think calling everyone "*****" is probably not the best idea.

When did he say that?

I've never seen Snes talk like that before on the gaf boards?

I agree that there is no place for hateful language like that anywhere but Snes never seemed like the sort to talk about people in such a hateful way.

Birthday today. Got Warcraft III Battle Chest, Baldur's Gate 2 to round out my PC gaming collection, now that I've got a laptop capable of it.

Princess Bride Blu-Ray. Awesome.

Some Amazon bucks. Might need to hold onto those for Darksiders 2 in August. Hmmm.

And the big ticket item: The Glenlivet 18. Excellent.

Top Bottom