• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Fox318

I've never been in the Inc channel by every now and then someone says i said something.

I know it seems like an insane query but could a mod comment about his banning?

I mean if he said or did something over the neogaf boards or PM system that was hateful or derogatory I think we would all understand.

If he had another post like this I think we would understand the banning:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=30671677&postcount=618

I'm just shocked.

pour-one-out.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Banning for stuff said in IRC is a slippery slope. Really should be limited to what is posted on these forums since mods can have reasonable assurance that the person posting is the person who set up the account.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Banning for stuff said in IRC is a slippery slope. Really should be limited to what is posted on these forums since mods can have reasonable assurance that the person posting is the person who set up the account.

Yeah, you can change your name at will in IRC. And we make jokes out of jacking each others names and saying silly shit. Probably won't now, knowing people are watching us and reposting here. Like that's not creepy and pathetic at all.

Fox318

From what I'm reading, it's about bringing IRC stuff onto the forum.

All of the people who were discussing the IRC messages were banned in the Steve Jobs - Wii U thread so I'd say thats part of it.

If anyone wants a summary of why I believe he was banned jut pm me.

eznark

Banned
All of the people who were discussing the IRC messages were banned in the Steve Jobs - Wii U thread so I'd say thats part of it.

If anyone wants a summary of why I believe he was banned jut pm me.

I'll wait for the published white paper.

Anyone know who Chrome on iOS isn't rendering the mobile version of this Gestapo-run pit of tyranny?

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
This is nothing I used to post on IGN, holy shit that site was full of crazy fanboys.

I remember getting angry (in favor of Nintendo) during the height of the Xbox-Gamecube wars for 2nd place.

Now I couldn't care less even though I'm mostly a PS3/PC gamer. 360....PS3....meh.

Top Bottom