• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

bionic77

0 game suspension. since when is it a crime to be stabbed? his drunk driving was his first offense. we're not talking about hundreds of rapes here bionic.... you should know that better than anyone based on your various lawyerings!
I was kind of joking about the suspension. But since he already has one strike Goodell could technically suspend him for his bad judgment or some other bullshit. You don't have to be convicted or even arrested for Goodell to bring the ban hammer down on you.

Hell who knows this might just be retroactive punishment for your franchises failure to pay the electric bill on MNF.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he got suspended.

I was kind of joking about the suspension. But since he already has one strike Goodell could technically suspend him for his bad judgment or some other bullshit. You don't have to be convicted or even arrested for Goodell to bring the ban hammer down on you.

Hell who knows this might just be retroactive punishment for your franchises failure to pay the electric bill on MNF.

I really wouldn't be surprised if he got suspended.

i wouldn't be surprised either. remember, goddell can suspend you for any reason he wants.... even if you did nothing legally wrong he can say you gave the NFL a black eye! hopefully aldon sees the error of his ways (having a house party and inviting a bunch of undesirable ruffians to stir up trouble). motherfucker could have been killed!

eznark said:
Horrible Bosses is hilarious

uh, ok? welcome to like 8 years ago or whenever this movie came out

FMT that movie came out last year. Like you.

3135528_o.gif

bionic77

Yeah eznark.

That is not very heteronormative (did I spell that right?) of you.

I always wanted to use that word in a sentence. Thanks to eznark's close-mindedness I got my chance!

jakncoke

Banned
lol wtf is giant eagle doing with expensive ass cheese. i noticed several blocks that were 150+ and even one that was 1000 lol

Striker

Yeah hockey and basketball are different games live. And if you have good seats it is really awesome to watch. Baseball is shit either at the game or on tv.

Football is awesome in person, but I agree that it is just perfect for tv.
In the games I've went to I didn't have to pay a big dollar or found the experience underwhelming. I loved it - granted one game was in Cincinnati in December (Eli's rookie year) and it was cold as shit, but I did enjoy it. Seats weren't an issue even at $50 a piece. I wouldn't say I would go to them all the time, but 2-3 a year for me would be ideal. I would probably go to NBA or NHL games from time to time if I had the chance, but only the Penguins are the nearest one.

Tamanon

Banned
That's the joke right? Going to a Cowboys game is like watching a game at home because of the huge screen?

Judging by stubhub, an NFL game is about a ~$1000 experience.

I'll go to Lambeau a few times in my life but that's about it for me.

Just learn to be a fan of a smaller team. Much cheaper and the big teams have to visit eventually!

Talamius

haha sucks to be the guy/girl that ever has to service that. chasing wires for hours

Tone generators help a ton but it can still be a bastard, all depends on if there are other splices in it too. Not that unusual in NC for those wires to go up to an attic where they are spliced AGAIN. Good times.

Madtown_

Hey everybody!

I finally took the time to subscribe to the offseason thread.

Brewers have been having such a great season /sarcasm that I haven't been thinking much about football, though my dislike for Drew Brees is still strong.

Cheers

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Hey everybody!

I finally took the time to subscribe to the offseason thread.

Brewers have been having such a great season /sarcasm that I haven't been thinking much about football, though my dislike for Drew Brees is still strong.

Cheers

Well to be fair, seems like business as usual historically speaking for the Brewers.

It figures that a Niners fan who thinks his team is going to win the SB this year also believes in beer commercials!

i never said i think the 49ers are going to win the superbowl, i said i know they are going to. it's not even an opinion, i traveled to the future and saw the superbowl

bionic77

i never said i think the 49ers are going to win the superbowl, i said i know they are going to. it's not even an opinion, i traveled to the future and saw the superbowl
My mistake. I didn't know you were a time traveler.

Next time you go can you bring me back a future sports almanac, a hover board and a mr. fusion?

Top Bottom