• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Interesting. Sounds like there is some level of coordination. Hopefully it prevents a mod from going rampant and handing out perms if they are not deserved.
I wasn't part of the discussion relevant to snesfreak, as I'm not on the gaming forum often, but it seems there were quite a few voting against him.

Greg

I feel like I'm to blame for all of this. I betrayed the NFL and spent the entire day playing FIFA, playing soccer, and watching soccer.

I'll take a 2-month ban if snes' sentence is reduced from permanent.

bionic77

Isn't it possible for somebody to fake a gaf username on IRC?

I just can't see snes being a jerk to people.
SNES getting banned is the least surprising thing ever. Dude was so emotional over Nintendo and gaming age trolling. Those people don't last long.

Godslay

Banned
snes will live on in our hearts and minds

Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live... at least a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willin' to trade ALL the days, from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take... OUR FREEMAN!

Snes. :(

I didn't know him long, but I knew he didn't tolerate fatty bashing. He will be missed.

brandonweedenwhkyj.jpg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Can you ban somebody from just the Gaming section?

That would actually solve 95% of snes' problems.

Apparently his twitter is protected now too! haha

Seems like the dude knows how to get a hold of the mods so wouldn't he be able to promise to change and take a non-perm banning?

But I guess if he was willing to do that he wouldn't have been banned so many times anyway.

We also told him to stay the hell away from gaming! Should've just asked a mod to ban him from there!

He should have had a tag that said "If you see me wandering around outside of OT, please call my parents to take me home ". Like you'd attach a note to a slow kids shirt.

eznark

Banned
Anyone get Battlefield premium? Is it worth it?

Also, listening to Midnight Uprising while playing a war game is weird.

Top Bottom