• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

G-Fex

Inspired by another guy on twitch.tv

I want to simulate NFL tournaments with either Madden 12/13. It'd be sorta like fantasy football. But let people pick their favorite teams and see if they can make it through a tournament bracket.

mr2xxx

Banned
Its been awhile but damn Bucket and SNES gone already, what happened? Also welcome back Larry, thought you were banned till November.

mr2xxx

Banned
bucket asked to be banned to get into condition for ultimate frisbee and snes isnt very smart

Thanks, Bucket already seemed in shape but I guess Ultimate Frisbee is no joke and for SNES at least he could add this experience to the expansion pack.

Fox318

I hope the mods lets Snes back.

Give him a 3 month ban and just tell him and the other IRC people to leave their drama outside of Neogaf.

Big-E

I think the moderators need to make a thread where they say explicitly what words are ok and what words are not. I swear a lot and I literally have no clue what I can and can not say anymore. Ever since NBA GAF got shut, things are just really different it seems in terms of policy and the like. I thought I knew what flew and what didn't but I just don't know anymore and I don't think I am the only one. LJ is a good poster and brings so much knowledge about football to the thread, it sucks to lose good posters over posts they don't even think are wrong and would never think were wrong because last week they weren't wrong.

I think the moderators need to make a thread where they say explicitly what words are ok and what words are not. I swear a lot and I literally have no clue what I can and can not say anymore. Ever since NBA GAF got shut, things are just really different it seems in terms of policy and the like. I thought I knew what flew and what didn't but I just don't know anymore and I don't think I am the only one. LJ is a good poster and brings so much knowledge about football to the thread, it sucks to lose good posters over posts they don't even think are wrong and would never think were wrong because last week they weren't wrong.

Reported

BigAT

Can someone explain to me why that word is banned? I use worse words than that all the time. Or is it just gaf hyper-sensitivity, again?

Apparently calling a hockey player that word in the NHL thread is a sexual attack on every woman in the world.

It's banned because it refers to the genitalia of a specific gender. Go ahead and continue to call anyone you would like a dickhead though!

brentech

reported for reporting

I was a administrator at gametrailers during it's early days (from like 04 to 07 when I stopped going), people used that joke all the time, was so annoying.

Their community was horrible and we couldn't kill accounts because they needed the most people possible since they got picked up by Viacom - I can only assume they had page views to fill.

You had to really screw up to get perma banned. Then we had people that became mods or admins and were the worst offenders - just became the biggest assholes.

it offends women

Oh yeah, well I'm offended by the women. Did you know their period blood attract can attract wild animals such as bears or the deadly pit viper? That's dangerous to the rest of the camp. That why I've built this menstruation hut sub-sub-forum under OT-Community, lest their powerful magics overpower that of the shaman.

God I miss football.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So I can someone a cock, but never a cunt? Um, ok. How about a boob? Can I call someone a boob?

Let the summer of insularity continue!

Top Bottom