• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

AtDMII8CMAEfSO4.jpg

#swag

Not once but TWICE we lost to HIM in the SB !!!!?!!!?

OH GOD WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME?!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Ænima;37939600 said:
I really couldn't stand the combat system in FFXII though. The whole thing just felt like one giant grindfest to me.

And a grindfest it was. I only kept playing once I discovered those hunts. I ended up grinding so hard that almost every boss was beaten in a minute or two.

And to chime in despite the "HA HA HA HA" FFX might be my fave Final Fantasy game.

jakncoke

Banned
So i found out when I play games with my gf we are the ryan leaf of gaming.

new super mario bros. - we are world 2 like 4 levels in and we are both around 15 continues
donkey kong returns - we are like 3 levels in and die a bunch
mario kart - only played 1 tourney together. she finished last in it, i finished 1 spot ahead

:me

And a grindfest it was. I only kept playing once I discovered those hunts. I ended up grinding so hard that almost every boss was beaten in a minute or two.

And to chime in despite the "HA HA HA HA" FFX might be my fave Final Fantasy game.

I loved FFX, last great Ff game. I put so many hours into it that I had completely remapped every characters grids. The monster ranch was such a great addition.

Slo

So i found out when I play games with my gf we are the ryan leaf of gaming.

new super mario bros. - we are world 2 like 4 levels in and we are both around 15 continues
donkey kong returns - we are like 3 levels in and die a bunch
mario kart - only played 1 tourney together. she finished last in it, i finished 1 spot ahead

:me

huh?

Dutch Patriot said:
Not once but TWICE we lost to HIM in the SB !!!!?!!!?
7b83U.jpg

That look is too perfect not to use.:jnc

EDIT: A bit more #swag-like without the shoes being pictured. Nice to get a shot of the ring on an actual hand:

55JTV.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
lol the people in asteroid thread are all up in arms by my statement :me. they prob think im trolling but im legit serious

Let's not crazy here, we aren't *that* bad :p

Sorry, it was a rounding error, I just didn't see the percentage difference between Sweed and Williamson. It's like trying to decipher the difference between Jacoby Jones and Braylon Edwards in terms of their ability to catch the football.

Besides, you clearly aren't playing at Ryan Leaf levels of fail. It's more like Kordell.

Bowser

Damn, why can't people get a properly tailored suit that doesn't fit like you're in the mob....What's up with the baggy legs and the sags around the arms. That's far from swag, that's looking like a 15yo.

I can buy a better fitting suit off the rack at H&M.

Those shoes are godawful too. What the fuck was he thinking when he put those on with that suit?

That's clearly the anti-swag.

Of course he is a demon-killer, so he can wear what he wants and be blessed by all of us for eternity.

Not everyone can swag out like Cam can:

Ninja Scooter said:
He looks like a substitute high school teacher who is posing with the trophy at some fan event.
That would be a 2 x Super Bowl winning substitute high school teacher. With Joker shoes, thank you very much!

image.jpg

Dutch Patriot said:
Is a 10-year-old too young to watch Batman Begins?
Depends on the 10 year old. My 6 year old wouldn't be bothered by it. She watches horror movies without batting an eye. Her favorite movie is Vanishing on 7th St. She always asks me to watch the "shadow people" movie.

Bowser

Greg Cosell said:
I had a chance last week, as part of a project I am working on this summer, to once again evaluate two quarterbacks who had outstanding seasons in 2011: Matthew Stafford and Cam Newton. I had not carefully looked at their tape since January, and I always find it fascinating to revisit players, especially quarterbacks, with a fresh (and hopefully different) perspective.

With the ability to fine focus, I was more impressed now than I was during the season. I can say, without any qualification, that Stafford, who just finished his third NFL season and first in which he started 16 games, and Newton, the 2011 Offensive Rookie of the Year, are the best young quarterbacks in the league. Fittingly, both were No. 1 overall picks in their respective drafts, Stafford in 2009 and Newton in 2011.

http://nflfilms.nfl.com/2012/05/17/cosell-talks-newton-stafford-on-the-rise/

Panthers-spoil-Becks-first-Redskins-start-5OGNQ7G-x-large.jpg

thatsmyqb.gif

Greg Cossell said:
I had a chance last week, as part of a project I am working on this summer, to once again evaluate two quarterbacks who had outstanding seasons in 2011: Matthew Stafford and Cam Newton. I had not carefully looked at their tape since January, and I always find it fascinating to revisit players, especially quarterbacks, with a fresh (and hopefully different) perspective.

With the ability to fine focus, I was more impressed now than I was during the season. I can say, without any qualification, that Stafford, who just finished his third NFL season and first in which he started 16 games, and Newton, the 2011 Offensive Rookie of the Year, are the best young quarterbacks in the league. Fittingly, both were No. 1 overall picks in their respective drafts, Stafford in 2009 and Newton in 2011.

Matthew-Stafford-Lions.jpg

thatsmyqb.gif

Top Bottom