• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Striker

The McCoy deal for Philly is great for them. Not too big for a game-changing back. They still goofed by giving Desean all that money.

Brinbe

The McCoy deal for Philly is great for them. Not too big for a game-changing back. They still goofed by giving Desean all that money.

Even Jax wasn't that bad. At least compared to what he probably wanted and what other FA WRs (like Garcon/V. Jackson) ended up receiving.

Striker

Even Jax wasn't that bad. At least compared to what he probably wanted and what other FA WRs (like Garcon/V. Jackson) ended up receiving.
Still too much for a receiver who isn't a #1. Same for Garcon.

Vince Jackson is a legit WR, at least. If Freeman can't do shit this season, then...

Where's Dutch's old avatar when you need it?

WyOjI.jpg

Manly!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Wait, you knew him or is that based on hearsay?

Mallett and I both graduated from Arkansas.

Legend has it that he stood up in a classroom before the test was handed out and asked "does anyone have an extra scantron?" and then no one responded and he said "Come on guys, I'm Ryan Mallett! Give me a scantron!"

No idea if he ever got one. The only reason I don't believe the story is because I never saw a football player going to class (although it is an SEC school and I'm not sure what building has underwater basketweaving)

brentech

You know why they decided to run 3 episodes in one night in order to finish the season? Did it conflict with something else upcoming?

eznark

Banned
You know why they decided to run 3 episodes in one night in order to finish the season? Did it conflict with something else upcoming?

Do you try to hold in acidic diarrhea and keep the awful, painful burn going for a month or do you try to blast it all out and get it over with?

Top Bottom