• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Jdez15

Banned
I was at that game it was awesome seeing you guys fail in that ending drive.

I truly believe if Colt was in there, we would have scored. We're coming for you fuckers this year (like every year), I plan on stealing at least one game from you guys.

bionic77

Like every other browns fan dude! We are the most optimistic fans ever, sometimes when we shouldnt be! Excited to see if Greg Little can get his act together because he has tremendous size for a WR.
The Browns fans are good. They are smart (for football fans) and care.

No one can dispute that.

Part of me would like to see a rivalry with the Browns again. But the other part of me is happy to pencil in 2 wins every year.

Jdez15

Banned
The Browns fans are good. They are smart (for football fans) and care.

No one can dispute that.

Part of me would like to see a rivalry with the Browns again. But the other part of me is happy to pencil in 2 wins every year.

Are you a Ravens fan? (I honestly have no clue)

Talon

I really want to use this dude in a meme.
20120328-ginnys-supper-club-first-look-drinks-11.jpg

bluemax

Banned
You realize they were 9-7 and made the playoffs last year right? They won the division two years ago. Do you have anything tangible to point to that makes you think they won't be good, or do you think just being called the Bengals is some sort of curse?

You realize you are asking Bionic about tangibles. Bionic.

Like every other browns fan dude! We are the most optimistic fans ever, sometimes when we shouldnt be! Excited to see if Greg Little can get his act together because he has tremendous size for a WR.
Trust me I was one of his biggest supporters last year, but I'm more interested in seeing if Jordan Camron can Put it together

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Even I know that Weeden is vastly superior to Colt McCoy.

If the dude was the normal age for graduating QBs, he would have gone top 5.

edit: well....top 10 anyway and would have at least pushed Tannehill down.

eznark

Banned
when you slap a hornets nest, you better expect some stings back brosky. thats exactly what you did last year. you were last years version of eba

That's offensive to eba. EBA was here almost that entire season. Did jdez even post a dozen times once the season started?

jakncoke

Banned
and Im going to do it this year too, but more strategy to the madness.

maybe this time when you slap the hornets nest you'll stick around longer. i recall last year you broke a post speed record. posting 400 times in 3 days that didnt have a football game on it and vanished

jakncoke

Banned
That's offensive to eba. EBA was here almost that entire season. Did jdez even post a dozen times once the season started?

i was making a comparison that eba also came into nfl-age guns ablazing. but yes you are correct eba stuck around till about the time the packers beat the bears in the nfc championship

Brown 's 2012 season in a nutshell:

First game is a heartbreaker loss
They win 2
Rhyme off 6 straight losses, 4 in the division
Beat a team they shouldn't, everyone says 'WTF maybe they do have talent'
Lose the next game by 30
Beat another team they shouldn't, boosting Brownies' hopes for next year
Lose all 4 remaining games, including their division games
Holmgren scrambles to find a scapegoat to blame

Brown 's season in a nutshell:

They win 2
Lose the next game by 30
Racist.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Brown 's 2012 season in a nutshell:

They win 2
Lose the next game by 30

Well that's like...your opinion man...

Ah fuck...

Sad.gif

I'ma have me one of those Dorito taco things today to honor SNES. Are those still around? I haven't eaten there in years.

Gee, I wonder who started the grassroots campaign to get "c*nt" made banworthy.

I tried it last week. First time I've been there in probably 3 years. Tasted alright to me. For a heavily processed "taco", that is

Top Bottom