• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Jdez15

Banned
china_army.jpg

We're coming.

What's up with all of these Browns fans coming out of the woodwork? Your Super Bowl (the NFL draft) happened more than two months ago.

Memes holding down the Bucs fort now, I see.
Your username has the word Cleveland in it. So I automatically like you may now admit your browns fandom

You're among friends my brother

brentech

My brother-in-law saw him at the House of Blues in Cleveland last month. Bummed I missed it. Guess it was sold out.

Since I live close, I try to cheer for the Browns as long as their games have no impact on the Packers, but sometimes I watch and feel like I'm watching some other sport. A really boring sport.

Jdez15

Banned
My brother-in-law saw him at the House of Blues in Cleveland last month. Bummed I missed it. Guess it was sold out.

Since I live close, I try to cheer for the Brown as long as their games have no impact on the Packers, but sometimes I watch and feel like I'm watching some other sport. A really boring sport.

Childish Gambino (Donald Glover) is also a rapper.

bionic77

I still can't believe yankeehater has 100k of debt just to become a school teacher.

I am going to move to the woods and live out of a van if I want my kids to go to a private school and come out with no debt.

Higher education is such a fucking scam. A lot of these schools don't pay any taxes and yet have billions in the bank. It is bullshit.

Milchjon

I still can't believe yankeehater has 100k of debt just to become a school teacher.

I am going to move to the woods and live out of a van if I want my kids to go to a private school and come out with no debt.

Higher education is such a fucking scam. A lot of these schools don't pay any taxes and yet have billions in the bank. It is bullshit.

Aren't you a lawyer? How much did you pay for your education?

Fuck yeah America!!!

bionic77

Aren't you a lawyer? How much did you pay for your education?
Not 100k! Hell my loans are not even a third of that.

I hate loans. Can't wait until my mortgage is paid. Worst part of owning a house. Of course by then I will probably need a 2nd mortgage to pay for my kids education and healthcare.

Fuckin Obama...

bionic77

I have a full ride. :)

At my safety school. :(
Unless you go to Harvard or some really elite school in your field no one is going to give a fuck a few years down the road.

Better to not have any debt.

Love my dirty communist country. Zero debt out of college, health care, etc.
Fuck your bullshit country. Fuck your free health care. Fuck your free schooling. Fuck your healthy economy. Fuck the Patriots.

And fuck your couch!

Bowser

The order new coach Greg Schiano apparently restored to the Buccaneers didn’t even make it to training camp.

Bucs cornerback Eric Wright, one of the franchise’s splash signings this offseason, was arrested on drunk driving charges in Los Angeles early Monday.

According to the Los Angeles Times, Wright was arrested on suspicion of felony driving under the influence after being involved in an injury accident near Staples Center downtown.

Wright, who was not injured, told officers he had been drinking, but refused a Breathlyzer or a field sobriety test. The driver of the other car in the accident complained of pain but refused medical treatment.

Los Angeles Police Department officers booked him into the Metropolitan Detention Center in lieu of $100,000 bail.

The Bucs signed Wright to a five-year, $37.5 million contract early this offseason, with hopes of him fixing a leaky secondary. He’s off to a slow start, missing offseason time with a mystery health issue. Perhaps his recovery was due to some self-medicating.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...sted-on-drunk-driving-charges-in-los-angeles/

Bucs join the goon squad with the Saints*

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
How much is a sconi education?

Is it still in the woods or did WU get a roof yet for their classes?

UW is actually pretty good for certain post-graduate fields. We have a couple alums working here who got their post-graduate degrees at the Madison campus.

Though the fact that noone really stays in the state after finishing their studies says something I suppose.

Godslay

Banned
Unless you go to Harvard or some really elite school in your field no one is going to give a fuck a few years down the road.

Better to not have any debt.

I agree. The best route in my opinion is to go to community college, then transfer to a state school. Save a ton of money this way.

The one thing you do get if you go to a more elite school is the alumni/networking and coops/internships that they offer.

UW is actually pretty good for certain post-graduate fields. We have a couple alums working here who got their post-graduate degrees at the Madison campus.

Though the fact that noone really stays in the state after finishing their studies says something I suppose.

Their CS program is very highly ranked, #11. I remember seeing it while searching around for Master's programs.

Talon

UW actually has a few good graduate programs. Med school's good and is basically 98% Sconi/in-state. Strong Chemistry program, randomly.

Can't speak to the plebian undergrads.

Also, drunk driving is a Buccaneer past time. Remember when Antonio Pittman T-boned his baby's momma's car with an SUV? With an infant in the back seat?

CLASSY AS FUCK!

eznark

Banned
Thanks bionic! Look at all these non-Wisco's talking nice about the commie school system. The best anyone can say for Pittsburgh is that they made it out of there without getting raped by Graycock.

bionic77

Thanks bionic! Look at all these non-Wisco's talking nice about the commie school system. The best anyone can say for Pittsburgh is that they made it out of there without getting raped by Graycock.
It will take a lot to convince me that a sconi education does not take place outdoors and does not consist of shooting at things to eat for dinner with the occasional break for reading the bible (and ignoring the part about being racist or fucking a close relative).

It isn't like anyone has ever gone to Wisconsin for a vacation. The only people who have been to Wisconin are sconis, most of which get a life sentence in that shitty state and never leave.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
The wife and I have about 80k combined.

Thank God I have my Masters in Accounting and she has her Bachelors in Accounting so it's a non-issue over a lifetime.

I'm not sure what people who get unemployable degrees do.

eznark

Banned
It will take a lot to convince me that a sconi education does not take place outdoors and does not consist of shooting at things to eat for dinner with the occasional break for reading the bible (and ignoring the part about being racist or fucking a close relative).

It isn't like anyone has ever gone to Wisconsin for a vacation. The only people who have been to Wisconin are sconis, most of which get a life sentence in that shitty state and never leave.

FIB's come to Wisconsin all the time. Door County is a massive tourism destination.

Lots of people visit the coal mines of Kentuckyvania?

Milchjon

FIB's come to Wisconsin all the time. Door County is a massive tourism destination.

I'd visit Wisconsin. I could even imagine living there or in Minnesota.

Door County looks a lot like NE at first glance.

Talon

Pitt has one of the best med schools in the country for both research and primary care. One of the few that are in the top 20 in both along with Michigan, Penn, UCSF, Harvard and a few others. Also, Carnegie Mellon.

bionic77

FIBs?

Lots of people visit Philly to learn about our nations history. Doubt anyone visits any other part is PA.

I paid 5k a year for U of MD because I was instate. Out of state paid 26k. I lived almost an hour away but in state , but kids from northern VA who lived 20 minutes away paid 5 times as much. Kinda fucked.

Bowser

I paid 5k a year for U of MD because I was instate. Out of state paid 26k. I lived almost an hour away but in state , but kids from northern VA who lived 20 minutes away paid 5 times as much. Kinda fucked.

Pretty much the same for UNC - in-state was $7k, out of state was $27k

Milchjon

I know it's offseason, and it never goes as expected, but :jnc at the Patriots schedule. They play more respectable teams in the preseason than in the regular season. There's always a way to fuck up, but anything less than 12 wins would be a bit disappointing.

squicken

I know it's offseason, and it never goes as expected, but :jnc at the Patriots schedule. They play more respectable teams in the preseason than in the regular season. There's always a way to fuck up, but anything less than 12 wins would be a bit disappointing.

I know there's a formula, but how do they get two creampuff schedules two years in a row?

If they can beat the Ravens they have a good chance of going 16-0.

Top Bottom