• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Nakazato

Ask BLarry how clutch he was in 2008. That season perfectly demonstrated the difference between Ben and Burt.

:jnc

What ever Flacco didnt choke that game Willis Choked

Flacco Didnt choke this last AFCCG Lee Evans and Billy "Ill miss a chip shot" cundiff did Flacco out played Ms.Brady we all saw it

Btw didnt your whole team choke in the Super Bowl ?

People should hang with me and old man Snes in the IRC, I'm bored.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...hocinco-tweets-wedding-invite-to-grieving-fan

Good stuff from Chad!
Class Act

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If you put Romo next to Cutler statistically, Romo demolishes Cutler.

If you want to look past statistics and look at the intangibles, I don't see how a guy like J-Pout can compete with Romo or really any decent/mature quarterback. Cutler spent the vast majority of his career with a rotten attitude and only in recent history has he shown that he can keep his cool.

Watching some highlights now, your front 7 was absolutely amazing. Romo was running for his dear life the entire game, they were all over them. I want a defense like that.

Since we're all Patriots today, let's hope Chandler and Hightower tear shit up next year, McCourty gets his 'swagger' back, Glass-I stays healty and for the love of Brady, let's hope that second round safety works out.

Also, how has Ray Edwards performed in Altlanta last year? He had 3 sacks for the Vikes in the first half alone against the Cowboys.

Ray is a solid Defensive End but most of his success was attributed to the fact that he played on the same Dline as Jared and the Williams Wall in their prime.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I remember when people said the mavericks couldn't win a championship with Dirk as their leader.

Uh, that's because the NBA is all about the New York teams, Lakers, Bulls, Celtics, and now the Heat. Everyone else is going to be a bit of an underdog or underrated like the Spurs.

How is quitting one time worse then playing small every time the pressure is on. The year Cutler quit in the NFCC game he won more playoff games then Romo has won in his entire life.

The year Cutler quit he made all of those regular and postseason wins meaningless. If I were a Bears fan I would want him off the team.

Romo may be a screw up but at least he's not a quitter.

bionic77

the stats are the stats my friend, i'm just letting bionic know that while he lives in the shadow of past seasons, alex is the #1 4th quarter comebacker in the most recent NFL season
The last season is not the past? Stop living in it.

Also didn't eli have more comebacks if you add in the postseason?

The last season is not the past? Stop living in it.

Also didn't eli have more comebacks if you add in the postseason?

everything is the past. me typing the word everything is already in the past. i have to grade it on the last NFL season played, not what roofles did in 2004 when he was in the infancy stages of his raping spree.

and i don't count eli mannings last 2 comeback wins because 1. kyle williams won the game for the giants, not eli and 2. if kyle williams didn't win the game for the giants then eli couldn't have had the comeback win against the pats. simple mathematics really

bionic77

Ben had his most comebacks in 2008 and leads the league in comebacks since he came into the league.

Also :lol at you not giving Eli credit. He was the reason the Giants beat your shitty team. The Niners were the better team and were playing at home. The difference was they didn't have a qb who could palm a softball let alone win a big game or make a big play. Eli kept his team in it and then snatched victory from defeat when it became apparent that Alex wasn't going to take it.

See that is why Ben is a winner. He doesn't give a fuck if you are willing or no. He wants that win and is going to take it. Alex is probably the better human being but he is a subpar qb.

Rorschach

So I go into the bathroom a few cars over on the train and it is fucking vile. I think "fuck it, I'm already here and my car's is occupied."

While I'm in there, washing my hands, I hear the door handle jiggle. I dry my hands and step out.

There's a cute chick standing by. I leave the door open wondering if I should explain myself, but she's not making her way in. "Maybe she's not going in," I thought. She might just be walking through, afterall. I shut the door and walked past her. She makes her way to the restroom door.

At this point, I think, it's way to late to explain oneself. I keep walking, but as I'm making my way down the next car, I hear a faint "eugh!" I keep walking, hoping she doesn't pop out of the tiny, smelly, shit coffin and run me down to make a scene in front of everyone.

I bet that dude sitting next to the crapper wouldn't even have my back if I would ask him to be my alibi on how much time I was in there. Surely not enough to cause that type of damage! Right? I imagine he'd just sit there shrugging his shoulders while claiming he wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, would you explain yourself in a situation like that? Should I have warned her? "You don't want to go in there" kinda sounds like admission of guilt... I kinda feel bad for her, but I'll never see her again. :p

So I go into the bathroom a few cars over on the train and it is fucking vile. I think "fuck it, I'm already here and my car's is occupied."

While I'm in there, washing my hands, I hear the door handle jiggle. I dry my hands and step out.

There's a cute chick standing by. I leave the door open wondering if I should explain myself, but she's not making her way in. "Maybe she's not going in," I thought. She might just be walking through, afterall. I shut the door and walked past her. She makes her way to the restroom door.

At this point, I think, it's way to late to explain oneself. I keep walking, but as I'm making my way down the next car, I hear a faint "eugh!" I keep walking, hoping she doesn't pop out of the tiny, smelly, shit coffin and run me down to make a scene in front of everyone.

I bet that dude sitting next to the crapper wouldn't even have my back if I would ask him to be my alibi on how much time I was in there. Surely not enough to cause that type of damage! Right? I imagine he'd just sit there shrugging his shoulders while claiming he wasn't paying attention.

Anyway, would you explain yourself in a situation like that? Should I have warned her? "You don't want to go in there" kinda sounds like admission of guilt... I kinda feel bad for her, but I'll never see her again. :p

Next person in is always going to blame the last. Shrug your shoulders and move on.

Ben had his most comebacks in 2008 and leads the league in comebacks since he came into the league.

Also :lol at you not giving Eli credit. He was the reason the Giants beat your shitty team. The Niners were the better team and were playing at home. The difference was they didn't have a qb who could palm a softball let alone win a big game or make a big play. Eli kept his team in it and then snatched victory from defeat when it became apparent that Alex wasn't going to take it.

See that is why Ben is a winner. He doesn't give a fuck if you are willing or no. He wants that win and is going to take it. Alex is probably the better human being but he is a subpar qb.

who gives a shit what ben did 4 years ago or 10 years ago or whenever it was the steelers were last relevant. all i know of ben is that he is a loser who whines and cries months after the fact that the 49ers were TAWGETING HIS HOYT ANKIE ANKLE! AWWW!!!!

and apparently ben didn't want to beat a team with a full back playing at QB for them because he sucked dick in that game and was basically the reason they lost. no one except alex haters would say that alex lost the game against the giants

Zeke

You really would rather have Romo then Cutler as your QB if you had to have 1 of them?
oh come on now you can't actually believe this tripe can you? You would really take Cutler over Romo? Romo has a lot to prove still and I don't have all the confidence in him to take Dallas to the SB but given the choice between Romo and Cutler its a no brainer. Romo might make some really dumb shit choices on the field but at least the guy tries to win can't say the same about a known quitter.

holy shit we're having an argument of romo vs. cutler? both of these qb's are fucking garbage who will never amount to anything in the league. i guess i give the nod to romo because he didn't cost the cowboys 2 first round picks but it's pretty much like choosing between eating at arbys vs. del taco

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
holy shit we're having an argument of romo vs. cutler? both of these qb's are fucking garbage who will never amount to anything in the league. i guess i give the nod to romo because he didn't cost the cowboys 2 first round picks but it's pretty much like choosing between eating at arbys vs. del taco

Either one would be a massive upgrade over small hands.

cashman

Banned

I would also give Romo the edge based on the fact that he beat team small hands with a collapsed lung.

Either one would be a massive upgrade over small hands.

in some regards both are better than alex smith. lets take a look at those things:

Jay Cutler:
- Better at turning the ball over
- Better at pussying out of playoff games with fake injuries

Tony Romo:
- Better at turning the ball over
- Better at choking in the playoffs

as for everything else, neither one of these qb's is in alex smiths galaxy. tony romo will be out of the NFL within 2 years and jay cutler will probably still be around but only because the bears coaching staff/management is too fucking stupid to realize how awful he is. oh well, can't say i mind as a fan of another NFC team!

bionic77

who gives a shit what ben did 4 years ago or 10 years ago or whenever it was the steelers were last relevant. all i know of ben is that he is a loser who whines and cries months after the fact that the 49ers were TAWGETING HIS HOYT ANKIE ANKLE! AWWW!!!!

and apparently ben didn't want to beat a team with a full back playing at QB for them because he sucked dick in that game and was basically the reason they lost. no one except alex haters would say that alex lost the game against the giants
Ben had a better game against the broncos than Alexis did against the Giants. The Steelers lost becaus our defense shit bed, this despite Ben coming up with a 14 point comeback to force OT.

It doesn't what timeline you compare qb's, Ben is always going to look better than tiny Smith because he is. Ben is an elite who makes his team better and always gives them a chance to win. Alex is a little bitch who nobody believes in and all he is asked to do is hand the ball off and not turn it over so the best player on their team, the punter, gets the ball in his hands as often as possible. I cant wait until Goodell outlaws punting past 40 yards. The Niners will be fucked when that happens.

Top Bottom