• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

If we take away those Cheatriot SBs that Bionic is always talking about, I guess the AFC really is toilet paper this last 10 years or so. Good times are here again!

I really think the Vikings performance against the Broncos in the SB in 99 was really dominant.

141079.jpg

A newsletter I can subscribe to

Ok I saw that drink for the first time yesterday at the market. Someone left it at the cashier. It looked lonely...Sad times for that drink....

Alex >>>>>>>>>>>>>> freeman. Suck it down bucs fans!

Freeman in his second year already had a better season than Alex Smith has ever had. And he did that under Raheem Morris and Greg Olson. In fact the only guy rated ahead of Freeman before you get to Jay Cutler that I would take over Freeman is Matt Stafford.

Overall yeah but the NFC as a whole had much better teams. The AFC didn't get much better this year, either.

I think that's debatable, frankly. It was a down year for the whole league. The best team had the worst D, and the Pats rode an easy schedule to the 1 seed (with the second worst D). Plenty of mediocrity to go around.

Giants won the division at 9-7.
My bad, remembered incorrectly. Point still stands.

Mrbob

if cutler stays healthy, and the defense doesn't turn into complete shit this year, i think we should be pretty good.

True. In retrospect, Giants fans have to be thrilled Cutler got injured last season. That injury allowed them to win the Super Bowl. Otherwise a hot and deadly Bears team would have been heading to New York in the wild card round to tap dat ass instead of a pathetic Falcons team.

Talon

Have fun on the fourth, guys.

And remember, wrap it up!
True. In retrospect, Giants fans must have been thrilled Cutler got injured last season. That injury allowed them to win the Super Bowl. Otherwise a hot and deadly Bears team would have been heading to New York in the wild card round to tap dat ass instead of a pathetic Falcons team.
In my 6 years in Chicago, I've learned that Bears fans are the ultimate "coulda, shoulda, woulda" fans in the US.

Mr.Bob said:
Otherwise a hot and deadly Bears team would have been heading to New York in the wild card round to tap dat ass instead of a pathetic Falcons team.
lulz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkPS8Az5IV8

Martz would have kept calling seven step drops until Cutler was either concussed or dead by the half. The only other viable alternative scenario would have been Cutler stubbing his wee little toe as he walked to the sideline. Thus resulting in his putting on his pink skirt, eating a candy bar so he doesn't faint and taking himself out of the game cause it was "just too painful to go back in coach!".

Freeman in his second year already had a better season than Alex Smith has ever had. And he did that under Raheem Morris and Greg Olson. In fact the only guy rated ahead of Freeman before you get to Jay Cutler that I would take over Freeman is Matt Stafford.

Wow so freeman won a playoff game and took his team to the NFC championship? So it must have been Alex smith that lost to drew Stanton at home with the playoffs on the line!

Damn Alex why are you so unclutch?!

Wow so freeman won a playoff game and took his team to the NFC championship? So it must have been Alex smith that lost to drew Stanton at home with the playoffs on the line!

Joe Flacco and Sanchez have both been QB's in championship games too. Yeah, that's how much that matters when judging a QB.

This list is awful.

Cutler and Flacco above Romo?

Cutler and Flacco in the top 10?

:jnc

Romo is and always will be a choker. Cutler isnt a choker, and while Flacco sucks he at least is not a choker.

bionic77

Alex choked like a bitch in the biggest game of his career. Sounds unclutch to me.

He was great against the Saints though when everyone expected them to lose.

Joe Flacco and Sanchez have both been QB's in championship games too. Yeah, that's how much that matters when judging a QB.

Romo is and always will be a choker. Cutler isnt a choker, and while Flacco sucks he at least is not a choker.

I would take Cutler over both those fools.

bionic77

Flacco is not a choker?

Then who was that Ravens qb that led the Steelers to victory in those AFC Championships?

squicken

AFC was a total shitpool last year. Giants weren't a great team but no teams in the AFC could really say they were any better.

Texans fans will rue last year for a long time. Schaub stays healthy and they win the AFC. Their defense was peaking and was getting pretty scary.

Godslay

Banned
Well shit, bought Persona 3 for the Vita. Great sale at $9.99, but I wonder if I will actually make it though this time. I have it for PS2, but have never actually finished it. Maybe portability will help.

RyanDG

Well... It's official, I'm going to be going to my first MNF game this year. My wife and I just moved to Atlanta and luck has it that Denver is playing Atlanta week 2. I may be far away from Colorado, but at least I'll be able to see one live game this year.

Name a playoff game where either one was responsible for a last minute win. Alex is a much better qb than freeman

bionic77

Ænima;39485866 said:
Flacco was actually pretty damn clutch in that AFC championship game. Evans and Cundiff screwed him over.
Ask BLarry how clutch he was in 2008. That season perfectly demonstrated the difference between Ben and Burt.

:jnc

I remember seeing Romo in a playoff game up in the Metrodome a couple years back. Didnt impress me very much though.

And the media was really saying that it was a good matchup for him.

Favre to Sidney Rice was fucking glorious that game.

So was Jesus Allen.

It almost made it all worth it.

I really really dislike the Cowboys.

Not so much the organization, but the way the media rides their jock. It felt so good to see after hearing all week how the game was going to be such a mismatch and how the Cowboys were penciled in for Romos first superbowl.

Damn that was amazing.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
So Pacman Jones said that he once blew $1,000,000 in a weekend. That is damned impressive. Stupid, but impressive.

Cutler is a quitter. That's worse.

You are wrong, at least Cutler got his team to an NFCC game. What the fuck has Romo ever done in the NFL? Every year the media goes on about how the Cowboys have the most talent and yet every year they miss the playoffs and Romo is terrible in December/January games.

Damn that was amazing.

Watching some highlights now, your front 7 was absolutely amazing. Romo was running for his dear life the entire game, they were all over them. I want a defense like that.

Since we're all Patriots today, let's hope Chandler and Hightower tear shit up next year, McCourty gets his 'swagger' back, Glass-I stays healty and for the love of Brady, let's hope that second round safety works out.

Also, how has Ray Edwards performed in Altlanta last year? He had 3 sacks for the Vikes in the first half alone against the Cowboys.

Top Bottom