• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Glazers need the money to feed their players!

VdEkA.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
I was about to say why would Atlanta Hawks owner want a smaller market because that'd be dumb. But St. Louis are apparently close and then i got to thinking about how Supersonics to OKC was a big a decent downgrade and lol'd

Can't wait for the season to start I want to see Murray breakout
http://youtu.be/9hA6i5RCmkw

this vid made me think when the fuck is the nfl going to get around on making it a penalty for offensive players to use hands to the face

RBH

squicken

I was about to say why would Atlanta Hawks owner want a smaller market because that'd be dumb. But St. Louis are apparently close and then i got to thinking about how Supersonics to OKC was a big a decent downgrade and lol'd

this vid made me think when the fuck is the nfl going to get around on making it a penalty for offensive players to use hands to the face

It was from Peter Vescey, who now says it was a joke.

OKC had an arena built and waiting for a team. That's what STL did to attract the Rams in the 90s. As afar as any team relocating there nowadays, STL is a dying city. Slowly losing population and their isn't a ton of money there to buy up suites.

Zeke

good luck with that there would be a flag on almost every play. Its like holding shit happens on every play its just part of the game. Its a boring night so lets talk about who was the better RB in the 90's

Emmitt:
http://youtu.be/UPpR5T04IpI
or

Sanders:
http://youtu.be/SPDhjlrbefA
my vote goes to Smith he was a complete back. Sanders is still one of the greatest to play the game.

Ben had a better game against the broncos than Alexis did against the Giants. The Steelers lost becaus our defense shit bed, this despite Ben coming up with a 14 point comeback to force OT.

It doesn't what timeline you compare qb's, Ben is always going to look better than tiny Smith because he is. Ben is an elite who makes his team better and always gives them a chance to win. Alex is a little bitch who nobody believes in and all he is asked to do is hand the ball off and not turn it over so the best player on their team, the punter, gets the ball in his hands as often as possible. I cant wait until Goodell outlaws punting past 40 yards. The Niners will be fucked when that happens.

lol! on what planet did roofles look better than alex smith? lets compare playoff numbers (don't worry, i wont embarrass you further by posting alex's #'s against the saints)

Roofles: 22/40, 289 yards, 1 td, 1 int, 75.9 qb rating
Alex: 12/26, 196, 2 td, 0 int, 97.6 qb rating

i guess if your main area of concern is yardage then thats fine. but alex had less turnovers, more TD's and a better YPA. the only reason the steelers were even in that game was a complete bullshit call by the refs on a horrible throw by roofles that should've been ruled a backwards pass.

ben has never been elite. the only elite thing on the steelers is their defense and their speed at WR. without those, roofles is just another fat rapist who avoided jail time because he has money.

ALEX, meanwhile, has been dragged through the mud for years and finally has a coach who knows how to maximize his talents. alex is a family man. he has a wife and child and he's not concerned with petty statistics or playing when he's injured thereby costing his team the game. alex is a true champion and i can't wait until we win the superbowl this year so you jokers can make up more excuses for his success. your bitter tears fuel me!

jakncoke

Banned
good luck with that there would be a flag on almost every play. Its like holding shit happens on every play its just part of the game. Its a boring night so lets talk about who was the better RB in the 90's

Emmitt:
http://youtu.be/UPpR5T04IpI
or

Sanders:
http://youtu.be/SPDhjlrbefA
my vote goes to Smith he was a complete back. Sanders is still one of the greatest to play the game.

im just saying its just annoying how much an advantage it is and just annoying how the nfl gives offense blowjobs left and right because the fucking retards of the nation want more scoring.

the holding in the playoffs was so blatant i just stopped complaining because both teams would always benefit. i think before the superbowl it was stated that amongst all the playoff games (to that point: 10 total games) there had been 6 total holding calls. it sucks but what can we do? :(

You guys are silly. Why are you arguing over which mediocre QB you'd rather have? The best mediocre QB is still mediocre.

i would make a joke about the seahawks stable of "quarterbacks" being mediocre but to be honest calling them mediocre would be a compliment. it's sad when the best QB on your roster is a fullback (michael robinson). you guys are like the new york jets west

cdyhybrid

i would make a joke about the seahawks stable of "quarterbacks" being mediocre but to be honest calling them mediocre would be a compliment. it's sad when the best QB on your roster is a fullback (michael robinson). you guys are like the new york jets west

This coming from a seahawks fan :jnc

You wish you had Ben

Russell Wilson is better than all the guys you're arguing about and he'll only be our backup!

NFC West will be the toughest division in the league this season.

i endorse this message.

lulz cowpies fan laughing at a weak division when your division winner was like 8-8 last year and the afc north has the browns and bungles in it (bungles will make the playoffs every few years based on a fluke, but they are awful)

Zeke

i endorse this message.

lulz cowpies fan laughing at a weak division when your division winner was like 8-8 last year and the afc north has the browns and bungles in it (bungles will make the playoffs every few years based on a fluke, but they are awful)
yea you got me the division that has the defending SB champs and even more stacked teams this season totally weak. Put any team in the East over in the West I wouldn't doubt for a second they would take that division with an iron grip. Only team in the NFCW that has given Dallas problems over the last few seasons has been the cards shockingly. I remember NFCS fans claiming their division to be the toughest not too long ago and the East demolished them Dallas went 4-0.

cashman

Banned
i endorse this message.

Your cockiness over alex smith reminds me of when I thought Quincy Carter was going to be the shit. Only difference was, I was only like 10 years old at the time. I had an excuse!

yea you got me the division that has the defending SB champs and even more stacked teams this season totally weak. Put any team in the East over in the West I wouldn't doubt for a second they would take that division with an iron grip. Only team in the NFCW that has given Dallas problems over the last few seasons has been the cards shockingly. I remember NFCS fans claiming their division to be the toughest not too long ago and the East demolished them Dallas went 4-0.

your division is garbage. we went 3-1 against the shitty nfc east in the regular season, with the only loss coming on a fluke OT game when we were still finding our way! nfc east is the most overrated division in football. there is this myth that there are so many good teams there. none of the teams are elite. the giants won the superbowl but they weren't the best team in the league or even in the NFC, just caught a hot streak late. then you have the eagles and cowboys, two teams who always talk a big game in pre-season and then eventually just end up being mediocre as always, and lets not even talk about the fucking redskins

Your cockiness over alex smith reminds me of when I thought Quincy Carter was going to be the shit. Only difference was, I was only like 10 years old at the time. I had an excuse!

why did you think qunicy carter was going to be the shit? he never had a good year. the year he was the cowboys starter he had a 71.4 rating, 17tds/21 ints. that is no comparison to alex smiths 90 qb rating, 17td/5int.

like i've told these other dudes, make any excuse you want for alex smiths success! must be much easier than making excuses for tony romos failures

its shocking that someone like small hands smith has 3 80+ qb rating seasons

why is it shocking? he has been a good QB even since his very serious shoulder injury. not elite, but a good qb. this is even more impressive considering he had to learn a new offensive system every year and had a dumb fuck for a coach the majority of his career!

Zeke

your division is garbage. we went 3-1 against the shitty nfc east in the regular season, with the only loss coming on a fluke OT game when we were still finding our way! nfc east is the most overrated division in football. there is this myth that there are so many good teams there. none of the teams are elite. the giants won the superbowl but they weren't the best team in the league or even in the NFC, just caught a hot streak late. then you have the eagles and cowboys, two teams who always talk a big game in pre-season and then eventually just end up being mediocre as always, and lets not even talk about the fucking redskins
oh you mean like a lot of other teams that did the same thing and went on to win the SB? Say like the Steelers running the table as the sixth seed or the again the giants first SB win against Brady and co? NFCW is weak deal with it taking your rage out on a real division won't help the NFCW success. I will say I'd take the 9ers to take the NFCW this season and I'm curious to see if their defense keeps performing.

oh you mean like a lot of other teams that did the same thing and went on to win the SB? Say like the Steelers running the table as the sixth seed or the again the giants first SB win against Brady and co? NFCW is weak deal with it taking your rage out on a real division won't help the NFCW success. I will say I'd take the 9ers to take the NFCW this season and I'm curious to see if their defense keeps performing.

oh i agree the nfc west is in the bottom half of the divisions, but so is the nfc east. if someone says "NFC west is a weak division" fair enough. if someone says "NFC West is a weak division and anyone in the NFC East would dominate the division" then lulz

Zeke

oh i agree the nfc west is in the bottom half of the divisions, but so is the nfc east. if someone says "NFC west is a weak division" fair enough. if someone says "NFC West is a weak division and anyone in the NFC East would dominate the division" then lulz
outside of the 9ers no one would be a huge problem for a team in the East. Dallas, NY, Philly and Wash wouldn't have much trouble against the seahawks, rams and cards. Look at the Rams and Seahawks games against the Cowboys last season they got killed and like I said earlier the cards have had our number the last few seasons and that game was fucking disgusting Garrett icing his fucking kicker.
Edit: well maybe the eagles would have some trouble but they fell apart last season completely...and I'm ok with that but I don't see them doing that again this year. The lockout fucked everything up

Just realized that BenJarvus Green-Ellis has never fumbled. Hopefully he keeps that up in Cincinnati.

Really sucks that we lost the Lawfirm. Dude isn't a flashy runner and won't break of 80 yard runs, but he always gets his 4/5 yards and he's unstoppable on the goalline. Plus like you said, dude doesn't know how to fumble.

cdyhybrid

DotA has the worst community out of anything that ever existed. It'd be a lot better off if it banned non-American IPs from the American servers, though.

Wrayfield

Ya if there is anything int this world we need more of its zombies. Gotta fund that kind of original, outside the box thinking.

Fuck zombies, bitter man. This could be a nice turn-based RPG like you haven't seen since Enemy Unknown.

Edit: With base building! You have to know, I re-played EU for 300 hours and it's totally dated.

Top Bottom