• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

effzee

Still too much for a receiver who isn't a #1. Same for Garcon.

Vince Jackson is a legit WR, at least. If Freeman can't do shit this season, then...

I don't even remember the # of the deal anymore but when the DJAX deal was done I remember linking an article that broke it down.

They "WON" both the DJAX and McCoy deal whatever that means. None of these deal will handicap them for the future.

Maclin is up next.

Striker

I don't even remember the # of the deal anymore but when the DJAX deal was done I remember linking an article that broke it down.

They "WON" both the DJAX and McCoy deal whatever that means. None of these deal will handicap them for the future.

Maclin is up next.
Didn't say it was hamper future CAP considerations. Philly has always been fine under the CAP. Problem is giving that money to a WR who doesn't do many types of routes and has a small frame. Someone like Colston or Meachem were ones I would've looked at instead.

Tamanon

Banned
Actually, I think Freeman discovered that the fattening part of the tacos is the shell, so he's losing the weight by just forgoing the shells. Shoveling taco meat into his gullet.

RBH

iGZJNRy4p33f.gif

gol15.jpg

"No chicken? Or are they just out of chicken?"

Milchjon

OK, this is very personal information that I probably shouldn't disclose in public, but I guess we're all bros in here:
I think Fat Josh stopped being funny weeks ago.

Milchjon

Does this mean we can bring back:

myronrolle.png

I'd be ok with that.
Holy shit, douchiest website ever.

I guess it makes sense he's with the Steelers now.

Edit: Jeez, I thought yo guys made up the way he talks, only to read this on his blog:
"I went alone, but soon after arrival I connected with new Oxonians from various years. Old and young. Alum and current. There were a wide array of scholars present. Fortunate was I to befriend these incredible people. The highlight of the night was conversing with Rhodes Scholars from my 2009 class"

I'd be ok with that.
Holy shit, douchiest website ever.

I guess it makes sense he's with the Steelers now.

Edit: Jeez, I thought yo guys made up the way he talks, only to read this on his blog:
"I went alone, but soon after arrival I connected with new Oxonians from various years. Old and young. Alum and current. There were a wide array of scholars present. Fortunate was I to befriend these incredible people. The highlight of the night was conversing with Rhodes Scholars from my 2009 class"

I mean, the guy is a Rhodes Scholar and technically an NFL player. Can't blame him for being a smarmy douche.

Maclin is up next.

DJax basically got 2 years and $15m, it is a great deal for the Eagles and he can obviously get more if he plays great. I can see why a Giant fan would be unhappy about DJax staying in the division though.

brokenlaptop.jpg

Milchjon

I mean, the guy is a Rhodes Scholar and technically an NFL player. Can't blame him for being a smarmy douche.

IMO those accomplishments speak for themselves. Being a bit humble about it shouldn't be so hard. I mean, you're a NFL player, do you really need to brag about your perfect GPA anymore?

IMO those accomplishments speak for themselves. Being a bit humble about it shouldn't be so hard. I mean, you're a NFL player, do you really need to brag about your perfect GPA anymore?

Thats a fair point and I tend to agree with you. But neither of us have ever been in a position like that before. I would like to think I would stay humble, but you never know. We can just take solace in knowing Rolle will never be a legitimate NFL player and have to settle for a 6 figure job else where

bionic77

We officially became Raiders East when our Punter and Kicker were our best players last season.
The Niners were a 3rd down conversion from the Superbowl and their best offensive players are their kicker and punter. Don't be so negative, this might be the wave of the future.

Baby, I was born this way.

Edit: Is anyone in here going to buy Facebook shares? Seems to be about as valuable as a Packers shares, but at least it isn't $250...

I heard they temporarly stopped selling them because of the huge demand? I'm probably gonna regret not buying, but hey.

Also, just bought Max Payne, couldn't resist myself.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Nobody here's an institutional investor, as far as I can tell.

Us peons have to buy from secondary markets.

Which is only when institutional investors are comfortable with how far the price of the stock has increased.

I've got a feeling this will be some sort of bubble again.

Top Bottom