• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
DJax basically got 2 years and $15m, it is a great deal for the Eagles and he can obviously get more if he plays great. I can see why a Giant fan would be unhappy about DJax staying in the division though.

brokenlaptop.jpg

Yeah but they got 2 rings in recent history, all you got is a failed dream team and duce22 claiming 4 nfc championships is better than 1 sb win.

Yeah but they got 2 rings in recent history, all you got is a failed dream team and duce22 claiming 4 nfc championships is better than 1 sb win.

What in the world does that have to do with what I said. All I said is I can understand whay a Giant fan would not want DJax in the division. He has done very well against them and cost them a playoff appearance just 2 years ago. The fact that the Eagles havent won a Sb, and Duce22 being a nut does not change that fact at all.

jakncoke

Banned
What in the world does that have to do with what I said. All I said is I can understand whay a Giant fan would not want DJax in the division. He has done very well against them and cost them a playoff appearance just 2 years ago. The fact that the Eagles havent won a Sb, and Duce22 being a nut does not change that fact at all.

It's the internet. You can twist any comment any which way you like. Speaking of Duce, I miss his crazy comments. Free Duce Free Duce

effzee

Didn't say it was hamper future CAP considerations. Philly has always been fine under the CAP. Problem is giving that money to a WR who doesn't do many types of routes and has a small frame. Someone like Colston or Meachem were ones I would've looked at instead.

Colston yes maybe but Meachem? DJAX isn't a complete WR but he is far more valuable IMO than Meachem. DJAX has had one bad season (this past one) out of his first 4. He is younger, explosive, and quite dangerous.

I think I stated I would be fine with the Eagles repalcing DJAX with a VJAX or Colston, but since they didn't pursue those guys, I am quite happy with the contract they gave DJAX. He is getting less than any of the other names that were FAs this offseason and its all incentives.

jakncoke

Banned
duce was banned or just left?

Where has Skinny been?

gaming side got him perm banned like 3 years ago

edit: lol funny, i searched duce22 + neogaf to try and find his account to make sure I was right on the 3 years part and my comment on duce22 claiming 4 nfc championships = 1 sb comment was the first result. google hamsters work fast

snesfreak

Banned
We're so insular I forgot that other boards existed.
image.php

You promoting and backing kolb is a billion times crazier than anything the deucer ever did!

I agree if anyone had done that it would be very crazy, just like someone saying that a player is sure to be a bust before we know. The only logical position is to wait and see. You being a joke character though I wouldnt expect you to understand logic.

snesfreak

Banned
Stupid UPS, I ordered 3 things (in 3 separate orders) from Newegg to get a free year of Shoprunner (it's like Amazon Prime.)
They were all shipped at the same time with 2 day shipping, but only 2 of them got here today. Two of them came from NJ and one of those got here today, but somehow the other package just fucking left NJ TODAY.
They were all ordered and SHIPPED at the same time.

:snes

Stupid UPS, I ordered 3 things (in 3 separate orders) from Newegg to get a free year of Shoprunner (it's like Amazon Prime.)
They were all shipped at the same time with 2 day shipping, but only 2 of them got here today. Two of them came from NJ and one of those got here today, but somehow the other package just fucking left NJ TODAY.
They were all ordered and SHIPPED at the same time.

:snes

They probably just checked the package. Too many strange orders going to your house.

snesfreak

Banned
They probably just checked the package. Too many strange orders going to your house.
Yeah well it's annoying, the one that didn't get here is a USB 3.0 cable.
The tiny cable that came with the card reader I got doesn't look like it would reach the back of my case.
And all the ports on the front are being used.

Striker

DJax basically got 2 years and $15m, it is a great deal for the Eagles and he can obviously get more if he plays great. I can see why a Giant fan would be unhappy about DJax staying in the division though.

brokenlaptop.jpg
Yeah, I'm totally unhappy you paid money on a WR who can run two routes and is bound to get injured because he's as big as I am. If you had gotten a physical WR who can be big mismatches for the Giants corners, I would've been concerned.

Watching the first season of Madmen.

I'm really digging it but its like the most stressful show I've ever watched. The entire show is like watching a pot about to boil over.

bionic77

Why won't yankee own up to his Kolb love?

I will freely admit that for one summer of insanity I was trying a little too hard to defend Ben (a probable rapist and undisputed champion). FMT will freely admit that he is a pervert and would become a member of Al Queda if it meant the Niners winning another Superbowl. And eznark will freely admit that he does not believe all men are created equal and is going to put roids in his next babies milk.

Yankee, one of the reasons NFL GAF is so awesome is that everyone here is willing to admit when they are wrong and we all share a common hated of the Patriots and their fans. Stop denying the obvious. We all remember you arguing that Kolb was great and was the answer for the Eagles. Just admit you were wrong and be happy that someone on the Cards bought that bullshit!

Slo

I'm really digging it but its like the most stressful show I've ever watched. The entire show is like watching a pot about to boil over.

I really like Madmen. Most people say it's a show about nothing, which it is, but as a cubicle monkey it's extremely dramatic to me.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

The actress who plays Betty Draper is just playing herself. She has the acting range of a rock.

Basically the part was perfect for her.

BannedEpisode said:

It gets even better in that regard. SOOO many fantastic confrontations and character interactions. Don is such an enormous bastard. It's fantastic.

Milchjon

Ok NFL Age lets do a survery:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...ean-mccoy-arian-foster-ray-rice-or-matt-forte
NFL.com has a debate to pick one young RB to plug a team you are starting this year. Pick from Arian Foster, Ray Rice, LeSean McCoy or Matt Forte. Who do you choose?

I'll always hate Ray Rice, so he's out. Haven't watched the Eagles enough, although McCoy seems to be a beast. If I had to put money on them, I'd go with Foster, but I loved watching Forte most of all last season. He's awesome.

Top Bottom