• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

is this adrian petersons first offense? didn't he have other issues for driving 120 in a residential neighborhood? dude is a fucking idiot. suspend him goddell!

squicken

I'd be surprised if it's something drugs or violent, but you never know. I hope not. His dad spent most of AP's college years in prison, and his mom had some issues too. Adrian likes fast cars. Might have been racing on Weatheimer. Also, and I'm hardly a dirty librul ACLU type, but HPD have a rep for getting a little over-zealous

squicken

Fucking HPD. There is video proof. Not that it matters. They beat the shit out of some guy a few years back and all got off

Story on AP:

A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that the incident culminating in Peterson’s arrest was captured by one or more surveillance cameras. Multiple persons also witnessed the event.

According to the source, Peterson, his girlfriend, and some family members were at a nightclub in Houston. At closing time, a group of police officers entered the club, and they began instructing the remaining patrons to leave.

Peterson wanted to get some water before he left, but an officer told Peterson that he needed to leave. Some words apparently were exchanged, but Peterson eventually walked to the exit with one of the club’s bouncers.

It’s believed that one of the officers then jumped on Peterson’s back from behind and tried to take him down. (Key word: “tried.”)
Other officers then joined the fray and completed the arrest.

Peterson was charged with resisting arrest, which implies he was being arrested for something else. He is charged for now with no other crime.

Multiple witnesses recorded portions of the incident with their phones, but it’s currently believed that the best view of the interaction between Peterson and the police will come from the surveillance camera(s) at the club.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/07/peterson-incident-all-on-video/

jakncoke

Banned
Frozen_Reseal_Broccoli_Carots_Califlower_and_Cheese_Sauce.ashx

This stuff but just califlower in cheese sauce. sooo good

MechDX

From PFT's comment section on the Peterson arrest:

diesel23 says:Jul 7, 2012 2:20 PM

I wanna play in the NFC North these guys know to have fun

I swear someone from here posts there. :jnc
Anyway, why cant these players just listen to Herm! "Nothing good ever happens at 1AM!" The guy is just always right.

Mrbob

NFC North is now the sexy division in football. Screw LA. Screw NY. Midwest is where the true action is! Love Boat cruises for all, courtesy of Slo!

Dutch and I would rule the vertical jump.

And the newest category in the combine - Diners Owned

Diner owning G.O.A.Ts

btw Dutch Tiki has 10,449 yds and Jones has 10,500+ yards. So it's Jones however you want to classify Tiki

You didn't ask the who the current player with the most yards was, you asked for the name of an active player with more than 10.000 yards. I answered that correctly! So therefor I want my price!

Edit: Sidenote : Liv Taylor is so purdy. Totally diner material.

Zeke

I wonder which nfl-ager would run the slowest 40. lets get a combine 40 get together
Me probably I used to be a lineman we don't really run. I was one of the quicker ones on the team. The bootleg was my bread and butter, good times those were

cdyhybrid

Fucking HPD. There is video proof. Not that it matters. They beat the shit out of some guy a few years back and all got off

Story on AP:

A source with knowledge of the situation tells PFT that the incident culminating in Peterson’s arrest was captured by one or more surveillance cameras. Multiple persons also witnessed the event.

According to the source, Peterson, his girlfriend, and some family members were at a nightclub in Houston. At closing time, a group of police officers entered the club, and they began instructing the remaining patrons to leave.

Peterson wanted to get some water before he left, but an officer told Peterson that he needed to leave. Some words apparently were exchanged, but Peterson eventually walked to the exit with one of the club’s bouncers.

It’s believed that one of the officers then jumped on Peterson’s back from behind and tried to take him down. (Key word: “tried.”)
Other officers then joined the fray and completed the arrest.

Peterson was charged with resisting arrest, which implies he was being arrested for something else. He is charged for now with no other crime.

Multiple witnesses recorded portions of the incident with their phones, but it’s currently believed that the best view of the interaction between Peterson and the police will come from the surveillance camera(s) at the club.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/07/07/peterson-incident-all-on-video/

Fuck the police.

hmmm how do valley fresh steamers compare to the cleveland ones

They're probably pretty close.

YOU PERSON
:jnc

squicken

According to the Houston Police Department, the 27-year-old football star got into an argument with an officer working an extra job Live! at Bayou club, 534 Texas Ave., just after the club closed at 2 a.m.

The officer, whose name was not immediately available, approached Peterson, who was talking with a group of people next to the bar, as he began clearing the club, said department spokesman Kese Smith.

“The officer informed Peterson and the group that the bar was closed and asked them to walk toward the nearest exit,” Smith said.

The officer moved on to inform other patrons of the club’s closing and then returned to Peterson’s group, which was still talking at the bar, Smith said.

The officer again asked Peterson’s group to leave and turned away.

“That’s when Peterson told the officer that the group had heard him the first time and pushed the officer in the shoulder, causing him to stumble,” Smith said.

The officer responded by telling Peterson he was under arrest and asking him to turn around and place his hands behind his back, Smith said. Peterson began yelling at the officer, Smith said.

“As the officer attempted to place Peterson in handcuffs, Peterson pulled away from the officer and assumed an aggressive stance,” Smith said.

A second officer, an HPD sergeant also working an approved extra job at the club, tried to help with the arrest, Smith said.

Peterson struggled with both, drawing a third officer into the mix, Smith said.

----

HPD version of events

Top Bottom