• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

eznark

Banned
YM8ea.jpg

http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/07/adrian-peterson-arrested-drunk/

I'm shocked that PFT was 100% incorrect in their "reporting"

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Here's a trivia question I just heard on Total Access. How many former number one picks are in the hall of fame? The NFL started their draft in 1936.

squicken

I'm shocked that PFT was 100% incorrect in their "reporting"

His first piece was very much at odds with the club owner's account. I can sort of understand that given how most of the witnesses were probably drunk and didn't see everything that happened.

But alot of what he passed of as his own work was just taken from local people's Twitter. Schefter does that crap all the time as well

edit: Peterson has an easy out on this. He probably wasn't really going to be ready for week 1 but has been saying he would be. Goodell will just suspend him for games he probably should have sat out anyway

edit: chuckddd you need to narrow it to a range. Trying to guess the number dead on will be tedious.

And Drew Beldsoe isn't a HoF QB even using the relaxed Curtis Martin criteria

Sanjuro

Ænima;39616361 said:
Aikman...man I am struggling to think of any more off the top of my head also.

Probably because the rest of that list is going to be compiled of players I've never seen take the field or team up with Lt. Frank Drebin.

Sanjuro

doubt drew ever gets in

I doubt it too. We've had this discussion not too long ago on here. The way the HoF is structured now, he should absolutely get in. If we are going to start taking the new benchmarks quarterbacks such as Peyton and Brady are setting into account, then no.

It would be nice though. He'll always be my favorite Patriots QB.

Zeke

I doubt it too. We've had this discussion not too long ago on here. The way the HoF is structured now, he should absolutely get in. If we are going to start taking the new benchmarks quarterbacks such as Peyton and Brady are setting into account, then no.

I used to love see him throw the flea flicker to Terry Glenn when they were both in Dallas it always awesome to see. Drew is good people.

Sanjuro

I used to love see him throw the flea flicker to Terry Glenn when they were both in Dallas it always awesome to see. Drew is good people.

That is the other thing notable. I believe Glenn is the only Pro-Bowl caliber receiver Drew ever played with until Owens. He had a revolving door of lousy receivers for his duration here.

squicken

It's the same thing with Curtis Martin. For non-lineman on offense, during a decent stretch of your career, you need to inspire fear in opposing fans. No one was scared of Beldosoe. Like a statue in a fountain except he spouted interceptions

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
It's the same thing with Curtis Martin. For non-lineman on offense, during a decent stretch of your career, you need to inspire fear in opposing fans. No one was scared of Beldosoe. Like a statue in a fountain except he spouted interceptions

Yeah but Curtis Martin is a lock for the hall of fame.

As a Jet.

Zeke

That is the other thing notable. I believe Glenn is the only Pro-Bowl caliber receiver Drew ever played with until Owens. He had a revolving door of lousy receivers for his duration here.
Glenn never gets any love damn shame too I bet most Dallas fans would look at me crossed eyed if I asked them about TG. His route running was so good he really was a great WR. He had the speed and hands to go with his route running. Respect number 83
http://youtu.be/4r87HKu5xQg

Certainly helped that game. Last I can really think of is the Ravens Super Bowl.

Fast Willie Parker vs. the Seahawks. Had that 80 yard run to start the 2nd half. With Ben playing like utter shit, they needed Willie, Randle El passing to Ward, and some great refereeing to win that one.

But as for RBs, Willie definitely counts for that SB.

Sanjuro

Fast Willie Parker vs. the Seahawks. Had that 80 yard run to start the 2nd half. With Ben playing like utter shit, they needed Willie, Randle El passing to Ward, and some great refereeing to win that one.

But as for RBs, Willie definitely counts for that SB.

I was going to use that Super Bowl, but the refs put up the best numbers.

Bionic looks pretty buff in the top one.

Good to have a face with the NeoGaf user.

Bieber+is+Steelers+fan+NGVsD4rx2Tnl.jpg

Steelers fans smdh

I, your expert on Nickelodeon/Disney TV shows and teen music sensations must point out that Bieber is actually Canadian and might not even really like real football where the endzone isn't the size of a small town. So not sure if the picture paints a representative picture of Steelers fans.

squicken

I thought Beiber had a swag coach? I'm not really sure what swag is but the way the NBA guys describe it seems to be a good thing but Beiber doesn't look very swaggy there

Good to have a face with the NeoGaf user.

I, your expert on Nickelodeon/Disney TV shows and teen music sensations must point out that Bieber is actually Canadian and might not even really like real football where the endzone isn't the size of a small town. So not sure if the picture paints a representative picture of Steelers fans.
He's probably just trying to match the shirt smh

Top Bottom