• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Milchjon

First off, welcome to our insular community! Second, le fuck you, you goddamn Pats fan. I hope you know you're officially allied with the resident Germans Dutch Patriot and Milchjon? I hope you're proud of yourself.

Fromage.

Not everyone wants to walk this earth alone like you, Mister last remaining Bills fan

Greg

First off, welcome to our insular community! Second, le fuck you, you goddamn Pats fan. I hope you know you're officially allied with the resident Germans Dutch Patriot and Milchjon? I hope you're proud of yourself.

Fromage.
This is a great message to wake up to.

I'll try to stay a season, but it'll be difficult. I must learn about this sport, the teams, players, history etc ... so I'll probably be a little bit backward, reading posts and asking lots of questions :D But you seem to be good guys, I am sure you will be very committed in this new relationship between USA and France :D
I love new members with an interest for the game.

K-19

Banned
Thanks.

I am reading the results of the NEP for the 2011 season, and their ratio win/defeat is not bad at all. Gonna like it.

Didn't have coffee in States? Too bad :D

For ESPN America it's work in Europe with digital TV provider but I prefer to not count on my decoder For Madden game, seems interesting.Thanks.

@ Milchjon: my team? my favourite you mean? I like Boston, so New England Patriots. And about the Game Pass it isn't 300€ it's 150€, you affraid me ^^

We could've been brothers but you threw it all away :(

brentech

I'll try to stay a season, but it'll be difficult. I must learn about this sport, the teams, players, history etc ... so I'll probably be a little bit backward, reading posts and asking lots of questions :D But you seem to be good guys, I am sure you will be very committed in this new relationship between USA and France :D

You'll find that we are very accommodating when you have any questions about the game.

With disclaimer:
If someone suggests that Ndamukong Suh is the greatest defensive player since Ray Lewis, don't believe anything else they say though. They basically make up their own history of the game.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Just posting, that I'm not dead yet, still alive

Platinum Whoring like no tomorrow

Wanna get in as much as possible before Pre-Season

Then it's on like Donkey Kong

FMT grabbed Dark Souls yo', did they Best Buy B2G1 to B2G2 free... Muhahahaha!

Will be your healing bitch if necessary

It seems like a lot of people have posted about getting into football this offseason.

Best Sport out there yo'

Just posting, that I'm not dead yet, still alive

Platinum Whoring like no tomorrow

Wanna get in as much as possible before Pre-Season

Then it's on like Donkey Kong

FMT grabbed Dark Souls yo', did they Best Buy B2G1 to B2G2 free... Muhahahaha!

Will be your healing bitch if necessary

Dark souls is awesome. I beat the vagina teeth boss but now I'm stuck on queelag boss and I have no more humanity so I can't summon help :(

Madtown_

I think I'll be making a trip to Lambeau this year for the first time in a few years.

Packers family night less than a month away!

brentech

Dark souls is awesome. I beat the vagina teeth boss but now I'm stuck on queelag boss and I have no more humanity so I can't summon help :(
I might go back and try to platinum that one, but I'm not sure yet. It's been a long time since I beat it and I feel like I'll have to relearn it both the mechanics and where shit is.
Knowing locations of enemies is half the battle in those games.

jakncoke

Banned

For ESPN America it's work in Europe with digital TV provider but I prefer to not count on my decoder For Madden game, seems interesting.Thanks.

@ Milchjon: my team? my favourite you mean? I like Boston, so New England Patriots. And about the Game Pass it isn't 300€ it's 150€, you affraid me ^^

You People

Rule 1 - don't be a Pats fan.

Oh for chrissakes, you're already breaking the first rule? Ugh.

We just lost snes to his fanboy Nintendoism (apparently this is a religion to some people). Go ahead and root for the Bucs. They'll be moving to London within the next couple of years anyway.

brentech

I actually got into soccer this offseason. Strictly because of fifa.

That final match was a bit of a letdown though.

Yeah, I was really into it when I was younger and came back around to it with the World Cup in 2010. Only problem is that unless there is a championship like the Euro Cup, the amount of games available to watch are slim here.

I don't have access to the ESPN channel that normally shows league matches.

Slo

Weird, usually new Pats fans don't show up until January. This time of year its usually mostly Dallas, Redskins and Bears fans.

Slo

Is she a 7 or a 8 in Wisconsin?

Syrup.

sconi_breakfast.jpg

Nameless

he's no longer falling down running his routes?

Not yet.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...rs-rookie-wr-reportedly-needs-to-get-stronger

One source echoed a report from last month that Jenkins was struggling to crack the second-team offense at 49ers minicamp.

"He hasn't looked very good," a source told Pro Football Weekly. "He displayed some flashes with a few really difficult catches, but he's also looked really bad at times and he seems to have had problems staying on his feet.

"It's early. Maybe he'll show more in training camp."

Would be a lot worse if we didn't have such a deep WR corp, but there were still guys on the board at 30 who could have made an immediate impact. I still dream of what could have been with both Iupati and Silatolu on our offensive line.

jakncoke

Banned
who needs a bra to prop up your tits when you can have your belly :me

Weird, usually new Pats fans don't show up until January. This time of year its usually mostly Dallas, Redskins and Bears fans.

the french work on different wavelengths. i think this is our first french nfl-ager

I'm FIRST, it's all I've read and understood.

Enchanté de faire votre connaissance, je m'appelle Dutch Patriot, je suis âgé de 19 ans. Je parle un petit peu le Français. Bienvenue sur notre site internet belle, nous sommes très heureux de vous avoir. Pour d'éventuelles questions supplémentaires, renseignez-vous auprès moi.

Merci.

My high school French is great.

Kog said:
I still haven't picked a team. Help me out guys :(

If you love America and freedom, you become a Patriots fan. Otherwise, choose a fun up-and-coming team, the Colts, the Bengals, The Vikings or go with the 9'ers if you're a Cali guy. (You can also pick the Raiders, but not sure how much fun that is).

K-19

Banned
Enchanté de faire votre connaissance, je m'appelle Dutch Patriot, je suis âgé de 19 ans. Je parle un petit peu le Français. Bienvenue sur notre site internet belle, nous sommes très heureux de vous avoir. Pour d'éventuelles questions supplémentaires, renseignez-vous auprès moi.

Merci.

My high school French is great.

Pas mal ;)

So, what is a NFL-ager?

G-Fex

choose a fun up-and-coming team, the Colts, the Bengals, The Vikings or go with the 9'ers if you're a Cali guy. (You can also pick the Raiders, but not sure how much fun that is).

There's so many cool teams in the nfl its difficult, but since I'm from Cali. I could pick the Niners.

Top Bottom