• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
my gf liked playing mario kart, new super mario bros and donkey kong with me then she started complaining that i yelled and bitched at her for failing and getting me killed and we havent played together for 2 months.

bionic77

my gf liked playing mario kart, new super mario bros and donkey kong with me then she started complaining that i yelled and bitched at her for failing and getting me killed and we havent played together for 2 months.
There are exceptions to every rule. There are some female packer fans that weigh less than 300 lbs and not every female Ravens fan is a grandmother by the age of 18.

Greg

In my experience girls only play Facebook or iOS games once they get older.
I fear that will be me soon. I turned my PS3 on for the first time in 3 months yesterday just so I could format the drive and box it up to sell it.

Well played. We all know that was your plan from the beginning, console hog.

jakncoke

Banned
I fear that will be me soon. I turned my PS3 on for the first time in 3 months yesterday just so I could format the drive and box it up to sell it.

Well played. We all know that was your plan from the beginning, console hog.

actually i dont feel like i bitch to much, im going to call her out if she does something stupid that leads to my death. like popping my balloon in nsmb and causing me to fall in a hole. i like playing with her

Striker

http://www.foxbusiness.com/industries/2012/06/21/ten-brands-that-will-disappear-in-2013/
...The current Oakland stadium contract expires next year. David recently told the San Francisco Chronicle, "Yeah, Los Angeles is a possibility. Wherever's a possibility. We need a stadium." The Raiders could also move to Santa Clara, where they would share a stadium with the San Francisco 49ers, much as the New York Jets and Giants do.
szTG1.jpg

squicken

What is the deal out in California? They seem to have issues at lots of its stadiums. Dodger Stadium beatings. The guy and his kid getting verbally abused in Candlestick. The fights from that preseason game pictured. The Northeast has a rep for loud and obnoxious fans, but aside from Philly, there doesn't seem to be the severity of problems that happen out in CA

K-19

Banned
Hi guys, two questions:

1 - I live in France so I can't watch NFL on my TV. I've heard about NFL Game Pass, it seems to be affordable and with interesting content. Is there some people here who use this service?

2 - Do you know a website (# Wikipedia) where I can learn more about US football rules?

Hi guys, two questions:

1 - I live in France so I can't watch NFL on my TV. I've heard about NFL Game Pass, it seems to be affordable and with interesting content. Is there some people here who use this service?

2 - Do you know a website (# Wikipedia) where I can learn more about US football rules?

Oh god...Just what we need another crazy Euro with his fancy clothes, coffees and other crazy stuff.

But in all seriousness, they don't have ESPN America in France? I never looked into Game Pass, but from my understanding it works pretty good and the videofeed is good quality.

And a quick and fun way to learn about football is to pick up a Madden game.

Milchjon

Hi guys, two questions:

NFL Game Pass is awesome. If it's affordable to you (~300€ for the regular season, AFAIR), then I can only recommend it. There's "free" alternatives, but they're far from the same quality and ease of use.

As for learning the rules, I always kept Wiki open during games and looked stuff up between plays. For the rest, I just ask GAR.

What's your team?

K-19

Banned
Oh god...Just what we need another crazy Euro with his fancy clothes, coffees and other crazy stuff.

But in all seriousness, they don't have ESPN America in France? I never looked into Game Pass, but from my understanding it works pretty good and the videofeed is good quality.

And a quick and fun way to learn about football is to pick up a Madden game.

Didn't have coffee in States? Too bad :D

For ESPN America it's work in Europe with digital TV provider but I prefer to not count on my decoder For Madden game, seems interesting.Thanks.

@ Milchjon: my team? my favourite you mean? I like Boston, so New England Patriots. And about the Game Pass it isn't 300€ it's 150€, you affraid me ^^

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Speaking of Europe, woke up just to see the Wimbledon final starting up and its great stuff. Makes me wish I lived on the west coast during football season, wake up and have some breakfast then tune in to catch some games. Way better then waiting till 1 in the afternoon.

@ Milchjon: my team? my favourite you mean? I like Boston, so New England Patriots.

Damnit

Speaking of Europe, woke up just to see the Wimbledon final starting up and its great stuff. Makes me wish I lived on the west coast during football season, wake up and have some breakfast then tune in to catch some games. Way better then waiting till 1 in the afternoon.
Really? No way for me. Having till one means you get any extra shit you need to do out of the way and you can devote the rest of the day to football. But CST might be the best compromise. Game starts at noon...perfect.

Milchjon

Didn't have coffee in States? Too bad :D

For ESPN America it's work in Europe with digital TV provider but I prefer to not count on my decoder For Madden game, seems interesting.Thanks.

@ Milchjon: my team? my favourite you mean? I like Boston, so New England Patriots.

Yes, you're completing the Euro-Pats triangle! Welcome, and be prepared for a lot of hate ;-)

brentech

Pain is greatly reduced this morning. Seems back to what it was like prior to surgery, so it's all good.

Really wish football would start up here. Dying for something....Hard Knocks doesn't even start till August 7th.

Try waiting till 7 pm for the first game to start.

Yes, you're completing the Euro-Pats triangle! Welcome, and be prepared for a lot of hate ;-)

He's French, he's programmed to hate everything himself, so a little hate must be manageable. And I understand the love he has for the Patriots. The only thing the French don't hate is beauty and nothing is as beautiful as Tom.

Also, are you gonna stick around here for the season, Frenchie? A lot of guys show up here and leave a couple days after that :(.

Milchjon

Yeah, there really aren't enough Packers fans in here :p

He's French, he's programmed to hate everything himself, so a little hate must be manageable. And I understand the love he has for the Patriots. The only thing the French don't hate is beauty and nothing is as beautiful as Tom.

Also, are you gonna stick around here for the season, Frenchie? A lot of guys show up here and leave a couple days after that :(.

Well, the way the French love surrendering, I was kinda expecting him to be a Browns fan.

K-19

Banned
I'll try to stay a season, but it'll be difficult. I must learn about this sport, the teams, players, history etc ... so I'll probably be a little bit backward, reading posts and asking lots of questions :D But you seem to be good guys, I am sure you will be very committed in this new relationship between USA and France :D

I'll try to stay a season, but it'll be difficult. I must learn about this sport, the teams, players, history etc ... so I'll probably be a little bit backward, reading posts and asking lots of questions :D

If you have any questions, fire away, we're here to help. For any Patriots related question you can ask the biggest Patriots fan here (bionic77) and he will help you with all of them.

And for stats call for Jakncoke, she loves herself some stats.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Just relocate the Pats to Europe already. They can play their games in France, Germany and the other Germany. Of course, Brady will have to get a restraining order against Dutch, like the one JGar has one against FMT.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
I'll try to stay a season, but it'll be difficult. I must learn about this sport, the teams, players, history etc ... so I'll probably be a little bit backward, reading posts and asking lots of questions :D But you seem to be good guys, I am sure you will be very committed in this new relationship between USA and France :D

First off, welcome to our insular community! Second, le fuck you, you goddamn Pats fan. I hope you know you're officially allied with the resident Germans Dutch Patriot and Milchjon? I hope you're proud of yourself.

Fromage.

Top Bottom