• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

There's so many cool teams in the nfl its difficult, but since I'm from Cali. I could pick the Niners.

iAnIjMhebO1P9.gif

jakncoke

Banned
It's a fact that all 49er fans have small dicks, that is why they like Alex Smith so much. So when Alex gives them handies their dicks look bigger.

Greg

The Seahawks are a great pick.

They have a new QB destined for the Hall of Fame, and you can discuss all of his successes with his #1 fan - jakncoke.

Now I know how people become Niner and Pat fans in 2012. They get recruited...

we just give people the option and let them know the advantages of being a 49ers fan.... unlike people within the steelers organization who won't take no for an answer and force things on and in helpless victims

G-Fex

Anyone who isn't well represented here.

Cincinnati is up and coming and you could get in early. It be you and Eznark

Or you could go with class...Baltimore

Well in ever football game I started playing I've picked Baltimore.

Narrows it down to Ravens, Niners, and yeah Bengals.

Tom F'n cruise told me Eagles are great.

bionic77

It's a fact that all 49er fans have small dicks, that is why they like Alex Smith so much. So when Alex gives them handies their dicks look bigger.
I would deny that accusation and ask for evidence but we have all seen how big the football looks in his hands and how hard it is for him to hold onto it...

eznark

Banned
Best buy sale thread is the future. Posts disappearing left and right. Soon the only thing that will be left in nfl gaf is Seahawks praise.

squicken

Welcome new football fans. Sad that the French guy is going with NE but Lord Brady is so dreamy and continental.

Speaking of, Jaws has

5. Ei
4. Peyton
3. Brady
2/1 Rodgers/Brees -- not out yet

Can't find the writeup on Peyton but here's Tom Terrific's

“Number three on my big board entering the 2012 season is Tom Brady. Brady is outstanding in so many areas, but what really stands out is his total command in the pocket. Few quarterbacks in NFL history move within the pocket better than Tom Brady. Pocket movement is an essential attribute to play NFL quarterback at a consistently-high level. Think of it this way: the ability to move within an area no larger than the approximate size of a boxing ring. Sometimes it’s a strain, just a step here or a step there. Other times, it’s more pronounced. The corollary, and it’s equally as important, you must maintain your downfield focus while you’re moving. You cannot look at the rush. It’s a far more important trait than running out of the pocket.

“I don’t think I’ve ever seen a more comfortable pocket quarterback than Brady. There have been times over the years he’s literally been a statue in the pocket – static, stationary, motionless. I can tell you from experience that’s a rare trait. Everything is happening very fast. The ability to slow down your body like that, that’s remarkable.

“Another attribute that Brady has mastered is controlling the game at the line of scrimmage. Brady is outstanding at the subtle nuances of quarterback play. It’s a highly-disciplined craft, and Brady has expertly refined the small details. His ability to immediately locate mismatches in man coverage, like Wes Welker on a linebacker, and to move defenders in zone coverage is as good as it gets. Manipulating and controlling the defense is advanced quarterbacking.

“Here, Brady read the cover 2. He had Deion Branch running the dig route. He had to get this linebacker out of the passing lane. He pumped to Rob Gronkowski. That’s all it took. The linebacker moved and the window opened. I know this term is overused at times, but when I plug in a tape of Brady, I know I am watching a professional quarterback in every single way.

“I’m not necessarily a big stat guy, but how about this? In Brady’s last four full seasons – now remember, he missed the 2008 season with an injury – he has thrown 153 touchdown passes and only 37 interceptions. Brady is number three on my big board right now, but he could easily move up to number one."

eznark

Banned
Calling Brady a comfortable pocket passer when he shits all over himself at the slightest pressure is may e the best thing Jaws have ever dictated. No way he knows how to actually write.

bionic77

Calling Brady a comfortable pocket passer when he shits all over himself at the slightest pressure is may e the best thing Jaws have ever dictated. No way he knows how to actually write.
Remember when people here thought Jaws knew what the fuck he was talking about?

Does ESPN have anyone good working for them?

Sanjuro

He's gotten worse post injury. For a good stretch he was the most mobile pocket passer. At this point I fear when anyone breaks the line.

squicken

Trivia of the day:

What five teams have the most playoff wins in NFL history? That includes pre-merger wins so going back to the 30s. 4 of the teams are easy but one is hard. For bonus points, which team has the most playoff wins?

Top Bottom