• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Idk, tough to pass on Forte. He was a machine and work horse even when other teams knew he was the only option in Chicago. And the fact he was able to do it behind that shitty shitty shitty o-line is really impressive too. I think he could have a rushing title-esque year with Brandon Marshall as an additional threat on the Chicago offense

Milchjon

I was talking about his knee reconstruction.

I don't think that I am the one that has a preoccupation with trannies...

Germans really don't have a sense of humor!

I guess wienke is right. I have shamed my ancestors :'(

ibnokMyBn3RuUo.gif

I know everybody's blowing Diablo right now, but anybody getting Torchlight 2?

Edit: seems like Left Tackle is Adams' tolose. He's competing with Trai Essex and Jonathan Scott.

Why won't yankee own up to his Kolb love?

I will freely admit that for one summer of insanity I was trying a little too hard to defend Ben (a probable rapist and undisputed champion). FMT will freely admit that he is a pervert and would become a member of Al Queda if it meant the Niners winning another Superbowl. And eznark will freely admit that he does not believe all men are created equal and is going to put roids in his next babies milk.

Yankee, one of the reasons NFL GAF is so awesome is that everyone here is willing to admit when they are wrong and we all share a common hated of the Patriots and their fans. Stop denying the obvious. We all remember you arguing that Kolb was great and was the answer for the Eagles. Just admit you were wrong and be happy that someone on the Cards bought that bullshit!

If it were true I would admit it. Hell I admit I liked Mcnabb at one point.

Watching the first season of Madmen.

I'm really digging it but its like the most stressful show I've ever watched. The entire show is like watching a pot about to boil over.
Awesome. You'll end up being pissed at the characters for the stupid ass decisions they make sometimes because you get so invested.
except for Peggy Sue who does no wrong <3

effzee

If it were true I would admit it. Hell I admit I liked Mcnabb at one point.

Right because liking McNabb during his good days is similar to liking Kolb.

Don't know if you like, ever liked, or still Kolb, but it was quite amazing to see the number of Eagles fans who completely bought into Kolb from day 1 as if he was the chosen one. I guess Arizona was one of those fools.

Don't know if you like, ever liked, or still Kolb, but it was quite amazing to see the number of Eagles fans who completely bought into Kolb from day 1 as if he was the chosen one. I guess Arizona was one of those fools.

I can't remember who it was but I definitely know there was some one who wouldn't shut up about how good he would be going into the game vs the Packers two years ago to open the season, before Matthews fed Kolb's face to the worms.

I wasnt comparing them just saying that both things are embarrassing now is all.

Brinbe

That shit was downright embarrassing. Despite those Packers/Saints games, it only took a few games of diligent watching to see that Kolb could never, ever capably handle pressure coming right at him. Just never understood the love at all. That's largely why I was so astounded why we got such a haul from the Cards. Not sure if he still does it in AZ, but that Madden backpedal/throw off his backfoot anytime he caught a hint of a defender was/is f'n hilarious.

snesfreak

Banned
I should work on the game some more.
I made a scaled down map of Miami, I'm gonna make a "Horatio" character just to use the CSI:Miami clip of Won't Get Fooled Again.

I know everybody's blowing Diablo right now, but anybody getting Torchlight 2?

Edit: seems like Left Tackle is Adams' tolose. He's competing with Trai Essex and Jonathan Scott.

Well, if he can't beat out those guys then he needs to get shipped to Cleveland. It's kind of like Kordell competing against Kent Graham.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Also, Colon says that in Haley's offense both guards will be pulling. Colon will be doing a lot more moving.

Fuck that. Colon needs to concentrate on double the nose, come off and block the backer while DeCastro comes behind you and destroys the other backer and then Rainey runs 89 yards.

Nick Foles: Next franchise quarterback or future NFL Pro Bowler?

i'll give him future kevin kolb at best: sits in andy reids offense for a couple years, has like 2 mediocre games where he gets blown out but passes for 300 yards, yankeehater jocks him, gets traded to the seahawks for a 2nd rounder and their best CB

i'll give him future kevin kolb at best: sits in andy reids offense for a couple years, has like 2 mediocre games where he gets blown out but passes for 300 yards, yankeehater jocks him, gets traded to the seahawks for a 2nd rounder and their best CB

I fucking hate Foles with a passion. No chance of me hyping him. Such a waste a of a pick.

The question is whether that's a recipe for success, or if Reid found a "one time use only" potion and sprinkled it on Kolb.

Top Bottom