• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

eznark

Banned
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg
actor_3493.jpg

actor_3493.jpg

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So if Kaz's "save Sony" strategy goes wide, that would mean leveraging other division "assets" to promote Sony hardware - I wonder if snes could handle Alison Brie shilling for the PS3/Vita/PS4.

Junie12

When you score 50% of your 36 points from the line, its beyond bailout imo.

Wow it's that bad? Man..

They're just giving him points now, it's ridiculous! I can't never watch a Heat game cause I get so mad at the officiating >_<

Thank god I'm not watching the playoffs or I would get an aneurysm :jnc

BigAT

Pretty amazing night for me. I got to meet David Diehl at a bar in my town tonight. More importantly, he had his ring on and I was able to touch it. I touched THE ring.

WifHR.jpg

I was football-geeking out so hard afterward.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Pretty amazing night for me. I got to meet David Diehl at a bar in my town tonight. More importantly, he had his ring on and I was able to touch it. I touched THE ring.

http://i.imgur.com/WifHR.jpg[IMG]

I was football-geeking out so hard afterward.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://asset3.neogaf.com/forum/image.php?u=33765&dateline=1336318470

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
we are in the biggest drought time for football of the year. draft is over, training camp hasn't started, not really any news. NFL needs to manufacture another controversy like they did with bounty-gate
This is also the time every team's draft picks are still suspended in hope and anticipation. You know, before they decide exercise is beneath them or that maple bars are too good to wait for.

Wrayfield

So, watched Leno for the first time in a decade or so to see RGIII. Really nice charming mother, he. Liked him a lot, came across really natural. Lol at the adidas placements, but hey, kid's gotta earn some money so don't blame him.

If he plays half as well as he presents himself in public, the Skins got themselves a QB. Also, doesn't seem the laptop thief kind of a guy :p

God, Leno sucks though, what's with all the Youtube shit in there?

bionic77

we are in the biggest drought time for football of the year. draft is over, training camp hasn't started, not really any news. NFL needs to manufacture another controversy like they did with bounty-gate
I think I would rather read the posts on tacos than another summer of Big Ben drama.

And bite your tongue on Kobe. He is past his prime but at least he got shit done when he was on top. Bron Bron can't say the same despite being a 3 time MVP. Man the NBA MVP has become so worthless I am a little surprised that I don't have one...

MechDX

Marshall Faulk is an idiot of Jamie Dukes level. Said on NFLN the Texans wont make the playoffs due to a QB controversy......

So, watched Leno for the first time in a decade or so to see RGIII. Really nice charming mother, he. Liked him a lot, came across really natural. Lol at the adidas placements, but hey, kid's gotta earn some money so don't blame him.

If he plays half as well as he presents himself in public, the Skins got themselves a QB. Also, doesn't seem the laptop thief kind of a guy :p

God, Leno sucks though, what's with all the Youtube shit in there?

Racist

By all means, bring up something football related to talk about. I'll be waiting

How about my last 5 posts?

Ray Rice. Best back in the NFL now that Peterson's done.

I know everybody's blowing Diablo right now, but anybody getting Torchlight 2?

Edit: seems like Left Tackle is Adams' tolose. He's competing with Trai Essex and Jonathan Scott.

Right tackle. Colon will be LG.

Here's how the OL shoukd look opening day:

Adams/Colon/Pouncey/DeCastro/Gilbert

Also, Colon says that in Haley's offense both guards will be pulling. Colon will be doing a lot more moving.

That just screams torn ACL.

Top Bottom