• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

NFC north:

Best WR
Best QB
Best RB (well see how he comes back)

and on average is better at these positions than all other divisions. Prove me wrong.

Lions won't win more than 5 games next season. The league has figured out Stafford's "chuck it to Megatron" offense.

136590323_crop_650x440.jpg

I wish the Lions could play the weak ass Steelers schedule and get lucky enough to draw the Tebows in the playoffs

and teams figured out Staff2Johnson after week 3, but that didn't stop the best WR-QB tandem in the league!

136590323_crop_650x440.jpg

I wish the Lions could play the weak ass Steelers schedule and get lucky enough to draw the Tebows in the playoffs

and teams figured out Staff2Johnson after week 3, but that didn't stop the best WR-QB tandem in the league!

The Steelers choking to the Broncos was a big deal. No one bats an eyelash when the Lions do it.

The Steelers choking to the Broncos was a big deal. No one bats an eyelash when the Lions do it.

Child please. Lions stomped out the Broncos earlier in the season. Its a big deal the Steelers choked because they lost to a team lead by fucking Tim Tebow, whose offensive threats include big bad Demaryius Thomas and all star Eric Decker. Enjoy 3rd place in the AFC North this year and watching the Lions roll through the playoffs and stomp out the AFC in the Superbowl. I'll be sure to send you a Superbowl champs shirt in the mail shirt afterwards so you can brag to your friends and family that you know someone who roots for a team that doesn't choke against Tim fucking Tebow

Holy shit this guy actually thinks the lions will make the playoffs again, so cute!

Not like we'll have to worry about the Bears getting in the Lions way. Once Jay chips his fingernail in week 3, Brandon Marshall goes diva again, Alshon Jefferey bloats up to Freeman size, and Urlacher continues to ignore his daughters, the Bears will sink to bottom of the NFC North. Tell Matt Millen Detroit says hi while you're down there

MechDX

I want to talk divisional smack but Colts fans have basically dissappeared, Jags fans have Gabbert and Tack fans dont actually exist here.

Child please. Lions stomped out the Broncos earlier in the season. Its a big deal the Steelers choked because they lost to a team lead by fucking Tim Tebow, whose offensive threats include big bad Demaryius Thomas and all star Eric Decker. Enjoy 3rd place in the AFC North this year and watching the Lions roll through the playoffs and stomp out the AFC in the Superbowl. I'll be sure to send you a Superbowl champs shirt in the mail shirt afterwards so you can brag to your friends and family that you know someone who roots for a team that doesn't choke against Tim fucking Tebow

...You're talking about the Lions?! The 0-16 Detroit Lions? And comparing them to the Steelers who've been to the Super Bowl 3 times in 6 years?

Godslay

Banned

2nd week with Tebow as a starter. Everything was in transition at that point. The Lions did a great job at containing Tebow, but at that point it was still a round peg, square hole offense. DT and Eric Decker are decent enough WRs, just need someone who can deliver them the ball more effectively. Hell Decker was on a tear with Orton, until Tebow came along.

I think it would have been a bit closer later in the season with the improved play of the defense and the rise of the running game. Lions still win, but I think it would have been a different game.

fuck the broncos

edit: lmfao goldenlion just took a page out fmt book and hit repeat. i me'd

iaJry.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v195/nramaker/howyoudoin.gif

If I had a Decker commemorative plate, I would give it to you.

It'll be interesting to see how Freeman...

...bounces back from a terrible 2011-2012 campaign and if he can regain some of the form from his Freeballin' days. Bringing in Vincent Jackson as a vertical threat that can stretch the field will no doubt be a big addition for Freeman, and he still has Blount as a powerful downhill runner. But this is the put-up or shut-up year for Freeman, he's shown that he has the talent to play in this league, if the Bucs are to fancy themselves as division contenders this year, he needs to come through for them.

Wait, what am I doing?

Something something something taco something something.

bionic77

...You're talking about the Lions?! The 0-16 Detroit Lions? And comparing them to the Steelers who've been to the Super Bowl 3 times in 6 years?
We were running on fumes at the end of the year. Even Ben was gimpy as fuck. I was not surprised at the Tebows beating us. Hell a shit team like the Browns or Lions would have given us problems at that point in the season.

Though :lol @ Lion fans talking shit at the Steelers. We have been contending for Superbowls for most of the decade. The closest the Lions have been to the Superbowl has been as its host.

Well, I'm sure the Steelers 6 Lombardis look decidedly incomplete without that "regular season win over Tim Tebow" trophy that the Lions have. Clearly it was a huge stepping stone for them as they rumbled to that 4-4 finish down the stretch. Dominance, thy name is mediocrity.

Maybe you were too busy trying to convince Ben not to rape another fatty to notice the Lions got rid of the bad management and have improved a healthy amount every season since the 0-16 year. But I understand, old stereotypes will be old stereotypes.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Anyone else going to follow then un-follow Osi to see if he follows through buying the ring and giving it back? I am. Rings just over 100k right now.

Striker

Anyone else going to follow then un-follow Osi to see if he follows through buying the ring and giving it back? I am. Rings just over 100k right now.
He is gifting a person who follows him (a random drawing) in the 1 million followers to give it back to LT himself.

According to Robert Mathis, NE is looking at Dallas Clark.

Top Bottom