• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

jakncoke

Banned
shut_up.png

My 3DS is just collecting dust.

I need something to play. I got the thing for the Snake Eater remake but that ended up not living up to the original E3 video. I heard there was a new Persona game coming for it (Its the only JRPG series I've ever liked) but no real news. Hell I was going to buy that tetris game but apparently it sucks and doesnt hold a candle to the DS one.

=/

I have no interest in Kid Icarus, Resident Evil:RE or N64 remakes. I'm turning into a bitter old person and Im only 22.

Reports from Panthers camp say that we'll keep Beason at the mike and James Anderson on the strong side, with Kuechly replacing Thomas Davis at the will in the (unfortunately, strong) possibility that Davis breaks down again for us. Kuechly played (and racked up a bunch of records) at MLB for Boston College, so we'll have to see how he adjusts to playing weak-side linebacker.

I still think we should've looked at D-line (specifically tackle) first before we went with linebacker, but in the little bit of tape I've seen on Kuechly, he's shown himself to be a good, intelligent player with the physical tools to be successful at this level. I think he'll turn out to be a solid pick for us.

BTW, Just rewatched the James Harrison TAINT in the Super Bowl on NFL Replay. Dat Shit Cray.

Top Bottom