• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

Gonna have some interest in the Belmont now. Be cool if I'll Have Another takes the hat trick.

Oh + hockey. That should eat up another couple of weeks. And then just three months to go before football, but no sports worth watching.

Ben to weed head, better.

The rapist passing to the drug addict. Shameful.

The funny thing is, they missed on a much easier pattern a play earlier where Holmes was wide open in the back of the endzone and let the ball slip through his hands. Doing his best Asante Samuel impersonation.

Striker

Warner's derp pick six and Aaron Francisco slipping causing Holmes to get wide open in that final drive was the Cards downfall. Biggest plays of the game.

Remember when the Panthers almost won a Super Bowl?

I do!

bradyyyyy.jpg

Godslay

Banned
They are rich they could buy Konami! Although that personally seems foolish

Capcom? Castlevania is pretty much the main reason I bought a 3ds.

I bought Diablo III, and only planned to play for an hour or so everyday. It was raining this morning, so I figured I could play a couple hours until it stopped raining. Fast forward to about 10 minutes ago, and I ended up playing around 8 or 9 hours. Plan kind of went out the window. Plus very little lag today.

I'm completely addicted to beefing up my magic and gold find percentage. Then finding magic and rares at a greater rate and selling them in the auction house. Meanwhile looking for items that are boost said magic and gold find percentage on the cheap. Auction house adds another layer of addiction in that brings out the garage sale haggler/ cheapass in me.

jakncoke

Banned
Capcom? Castlevania is pretty much the main reason I bought a 3ds.

I bought Diablo III, and only planned to play for an hour or so everyday. It was raining this morning, so I figured I could play a couple hours until it stopped raining. Fast forward to about 10 minutes ago, and I ended up playing around 8 or 9 hours. Plan kind of went out the window. Plus very little lag today.

I'm completely addicted to beefing up my magic and gold find percentage. Then finding magic and rares at a greater rate and selling them in the auction house. Meanwhile looking for items that are boost said magic and gold find percentage on the cheap. Auction house adds another layer of addiction in that brings out the garage sale haggler/ cheapass in me.

?

squicken

So nothing happened in the past few days? Well Jeff fisher says the Rams are going to break the '85 Bears record for sacks in a season but other than that, nothing?

jakncoke

Banned
Nothing of note just preparing for Steelers #7

edit: i dont surf gaming side enough to find those lulz

edit: interesting i just found out cajoles name was PuertoRicanJuice at some point

Godslay

Banned
Nothing of note just preparing for Steelers #7

edit: i dont surf gaming side enough to find those lulz

edit: interesting i just found out cajoles name was PuertoRicanJuice at some point

It's just an old joke to mix up Capcom and Konami. I remember that for some reason way back when I was a lurker.

I was waiting for the internet
to get installed at my new place
all day, my understanding is that Diablo 3 is a very similar experience.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I was just browsing the gaming side and saw that news about the WiiU. It's going to have dual analog sticks on the controller! Nintendo has the next generation in the bag.

Top Bottom