• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Off-Season |OT3| Josh Freeman is fat and eats too much food. Fat. Fatty. Fatfat.

I know, right? I'm so fucking inspired right now. Gotta get to the gym!

Right after I have another helping of homemade fries and another beer. But right after!

that is mechdx's MO. posts the most meaningless shit from all over the texans team

"Hey guys check out Joe Nobodys twitter account, he plays DE on our team:

joenobody: AWW YEA WE GON RIP SHIT UP DIS YEAR DOE!

omg i can't wait!"

texans barely squeaked out the division title when they play in the worst division in football. no one is scared of them except their own fans because they're walking on eggshells hoping for the best but expecting the worst

that is mechdx's MO. posts the most meaningless shit from all over the texans team

"Hey guys check out Joe Nobodys twitter account, he plays DE on our team:

joenobody: AWW YEA WE GON RIP SHIT UP DIS YEAR DOE!

omg i can't wait!"

texans barely squeaked out the division title when they play in the worst division in football. no one is scared of them except their own fans because they're walking on eggshells hoping for the best but expecting the worst

You forgot about #COWSONVACATION

Or something like that.

Slo

NFLGAF I must confess, I was part of a "dry" wedding reception last night. Another groomsmen and I made a liquor run and threw a makeshift tailgating party in the parking lot. Am I a hero or a villain here?

Keep in mind, we had the dance floor full by 10:00.

Slo

Two uber-religious conservative types. I'd say there's a 60% chance that two virgins got deflowered last night, and a 40% chance that they both decided to wait until their 10th wedding anniversary.

NFLGAF I must confess, I was part of a "dry" wedding reception last night. Another groomsmen and I made a liquor run and threw a makeshift tailgating party in the parking lot. Am I a hero or a villain here?

I was a part of one last weekend. Making it worse, I was the only member of the wedding party who doesn't have a relationship with God. I shit you not, the pastor had us all sit down and told everyone since we were there, might as well listen to a sermon...... 25 minutes later, the sermon was finished and we got back on stage for another 20 minutes, with some 7 prayers and 3 songs mixed in

Then the dry reception and no dance floor commenced. Afterwards, some friends and I just went out and did justice at some bars.

And you are the hero

Two uber-religious conservative types. I'd say there's a 60% chance that two virgins got deflowered last night, and a 40% chance that they both decided to wait until their 10th wedding anniversary.

its like we are living in parallel worlds

You're the hero that wedding deserved, and the one it needed ..and so they will get drunk with you...because you can take it...because you're a hero...You're a partying guardian, a watchful protector...the Drunk Knight.

I'm only an hour from the Wisconsin border.

file.php

Also slo post the story in the how often do you drink thread

Slo

You're the hero that wedding deserved, and the one it needed ..and so they will get drunk with you...because you can take it...because you're a hero...You're a partying guardian, a watchful protector...the Drunk Knight.

If you need me, send the booze signal.

Kevtones

Unsurprised by UFDA Cliff Harris' 'eye-opening' rookie camp.

Fun fact: he had 4 picks in 2 games vs. Cam Newton and Andrew Luck.

Top Bottom